• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

How Do i insert the Kits, Which file? Sorry new to this

yeah, basically I've downloaded the Leicester Tigers kit, however am unknowing where to put the file in order for it to appear in game. Please help. Thanks

not perfect but good because there are errors on the sponsors and lack of details
you should take pictures of real matches to correct all this
if you want to contact me in mp;)

This is the second time you have come to my thread to express your unrequired negative concern. I ask you kindly, do not post on this thread if you are insecure about your own kit making ability. Unlike you, I make these kits for the fans of rugby and share them as soon as "I" am happy with them (I do my research for accuracy - which includes real life games funnily enough). If you do not want them, don't download them. If you wish for me to design you something custom or additional to my kits I will be more than willing to help you out LoupBlanc. That's all. Cheers

I respect your work and your request that I intervene here.

You must learn to accept positive criticism, me I gladly accept to get better because there is always to improve.

Good continuation.

Last edited:
Good job but not all right:D

Les éditeurs sont bons, vous êtes exactement comment j'ai donné! Une RC2 et RC3 est pour, mais que vous verrez quand je commence l'édition, un pour RC2 va modifier la base de données RC3! Et en passant ... versions sont corrects! Et je travaille avec eux tous!
Vous devez supprimer certains de vos messages LoupBlanc a dépassé le quota de messages privés mémorisés et ne peut accepter d'autres messages tant qu'ils ne dégagent pas d'espace.<body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">Les éditeurs sont bons, vous êtes exactement comment j'ai donné! Une RC2 et RC3 est pour, mais que vous verrez quand je commence l'édition, un pour RC2 va modifier la base de données RC3! Et en passant ... versions sont corrects! Et je travaille avec eux tous!</body>

I can only see this page via the android app. What's up with this? I tried using the "contact us" but haven't heard anything. All the other pages on this thread work fine except page 7.

Latest posts