• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

Hi Colossss, I will start doing some kits and boots for the game, I had made some kits for RC2, I will be pleased to help with RC3 patch
attachment.php

Attachments

• SSza-Springboks.732.jpg
    SSza-Springboks.732.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 465
Hi all,

That's an amazing job you're doing colossss!
I want to have a crack at it myself, RC3 really lacks updated jerseys, but I can't find any resource on the internet... can anyone tell me where I can find an entire kit template in order to modify it?

Thanks

I never imagined that my work would stir interest at such an early stage :p

Just wait some more days, as I still have some other projects to do for school. This jersey is far from being perfect and I still haven't done the shorts, the socks and decided which number shape would fit the jersey (no image is out for the moment so we can only imagine)... which is basically the most difficult part.

I really don't know, I've got a lot to think about right now, projects are piling up at an incredible speed. Maybe I'll postpone this project for now, just don't expect an answer any time soon, you might be disappointed.

Hello Coloss ! Thanks for your good job and your sharing!

I would ask you a question about adding boots...
What is the good way to do it?
I attempt to add some of them (from RC2) in the boots folder but it doesn't appear in the game, selection is blocked at 36 models of boots whatever I do...while I have about 170 models in the folder...
Maybe RC2 model boots are not compatible with RC3?

Well I'm a bit lost and I would you to help me...I just want to add some nice boots in the game.

Thanks for helping!

if I'm not mistaken you would have to be able to edit the database to add more boots beyond the 36

Latest posts