• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

Thanks guys, yeah it took me a decent while, I tried to get the elastic to show through on the collar but most likely won't be able to see it most of the time haha oh well it was fun.

View attachment 6048
The work you put on these little details is amazing, and I know how much time it cost you. There must've been a lot of work going on with trying to increase the contrast to make different fabrics stand out.
I haven't downloaded your files yet mostly because I've been working nights and days to finish a paper, but I'm finished now and raring to go! Instead of only "liking" your stuff, expect me to spend a little more time actually doing the mahi :p
I'm getting prepared for a professional trip right now and won't be 100% into modding in the next 10 days or so, but after that it'll be RC3 all day long lol

What a time to be a modder, now that the drama has been put aside.

The work you put on these little details is amazing, and I know how much time it cost you. There must've been a lot of work going on with trying to increase the contrast to make different fabrics stand out.
I haven't downloaded your files yet mostly because I've been working nights and days to finish a paper, but I'm finished now and raring to go! Instead of only "liking" your stuff, expect me to spend a little more time actually doing the mahi :p
I'm getting prepared for a professional trip right now and won't be 100% into modding in the next 10 days or so, but after that it'll be RC3 all day long lol

What a time to be a modder, now that the drama has been put aside.
Looking forward to it mate! will be good to get you back on board again

Any chance someone can re upload on it's own the Papa New Guinea sevens jersey please?

I've just accidentally overwritten it with an American Samoa kit not realising the team was changed to PNG.

I'd appreciate it lads, thanks.

Guys, you can copy with the HEX. There is a caveat, it won't copy player likeness e.g. body etc.

The issue is that the player likeness is saved in a different section. When you copy paste the player using two editors alongside (refer to my youtube on this),
it will copy correctly, IF the player have a likeness record (a red message on the editor will show if the player don't).
A way to fix this is to go into the game, edit the player and a likeness record will be created.
do you know if it is possible to copy player likeness only

Hey guys,

@Gabi NyG and a few others have asked me how I make the faces for Rugby Challenge so I thought I'd show a quick video of the process I go through in hope that others will join the "face" game. I look forward to seeing others creations in the near future! Cheers.

my problem here is that if i save a new pssg file to the faces folder and link the player with hex the game crashes when i want to edit that player ingame or just straight from launch. Do you create new numerical order pssg file like head_diff_500 or do you edit ones already created. I know it works if you import your dds to the custom head pssg and save from there but is it possible to create a brand new one without the game crashing?

Man I miss the old rugby challenge 1 players. Is their anyway to import them into rugby challenge 3. Help appreciated

Coloss could make more faces of Argentine players like Nicolas Sanchez, Nicolas Leiva, Diego Fortuny, Bautista Delguy. I really like your work, keep it up!

Can I double check that on your "Rugby 18 patch" you need to copy the Data file into game folder and the Pkcmn into the Pkcmn in the game folder?

Colossss I need your help man,I'm struggling with the blending part around the eyes...Any tip on how to blend that part?:)

Untitled.jpg

Latest posts