• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coming Soon To Trf...

Thanks Locks, sounds like a improvement so early on...

...How exactly did you get hold of a demo?

...Was/is it addictive for a long period of time? considering lack of depth being the demo...

...Is there a new layout, menu wise?

..Look forward to hear from you, I knew there was a reason why you are mod
<

No point in asking that first question saintsfan... many people have asked before and he doesn't have to answer it.

Is the layout different, better / worse than 2k5 from what you could tell? Are the pre game formalities any different, and are the cut scenes better or the same? Konichiwa.

whats 1st impressions?

better then rugby challenge when yafirst played it?...

u dont sound too enthusiastic bout this lox hahaha..ohwell..the more footy games the mer...nah

is it quality?..does it have potential?

Yes, would it be worth getting this instead of RC2006 if it is the first released in oz, or should i get both?

I would get both, you can't miss a good rugby game because we hardly have them released.

Both of them for me.

COME ON!!!

My advice: Buy RC2006, give rugby2006 a rent first............(or hang on to your EB receipt and hand it back to them a few days later if unsatisfied).

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Nov 12 2005, 05:37 PM
whats 1st impressions?

u dont sound too enthusiastic bout this lox hahaha..ohwell..the more footy games the mer...nah

The reason I've not stated what the menu's are like etc, is because it was being played by someone else mid game. When I got my go, the match was ready to start.

First impressions, no, it's nowhere near as much fun as RC2006. It IS better than Rugby 05, but the tackling side lets it down a bit.

It's quite hard to remember really, I only had about 10 minutes on it, then it was gone. Probably won't see it again now.

Originally posted by umosay@Nov 12 2005, 12:02 AM
No point in asking that first question saintsfan... many people have asked before and he doesn't have to answer it.
Hopefully that answers the question. Again.

Hey locks, how was the rucking system, was it changed at all, do you have more control in the rucks?

Cheers and Salud

Originally posted by locksley+Nov 12 2005, 09:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Nov 12 2005, 09:27 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Nov 12 2005, 05:37 PM
whats 1st impressions?

The reason I've not stated what the menu's are like etc, is because it was being played by someone else mid game. When I got my go, the match was ready to start.

First impressions, no, it's nowhere near as much fun as RC2006. It IS better than Rugby 05, but the tackling side lets it down a bit.

It's quite hard to remember really, I only had about 10 minutes on it, then it was gone. Probably won't see it again now. [/b]
I don't know why this new tackling thing is such a bad thing. It will make defending tougher, which is good.

Any idea if this game will be online?

i think it was tough for the devs to decide on a rating for Aus cuz they have a lot of really good individuals (that are injured) but are not playing well as a team.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
2) It's NOT Rugby 05 with bits added. The game plays radically different. Much more responsive with no truck-like turning circles.

3) Attacking play is superb. Best bit? Running into the defense and timing a sweet offload to perfection.[/b]

Please 187 don't make such pathetic and unconstructive posts. It seems R2006 is a big improvement. it doesn't mean you have to buy the game and RC2006 is probably still better, but please don't be so negative about it when you have no personal experience.

hi locksley

i would just like to know the graphical situation. big improvement? not much?

Cheers
Brett

What is the kicking like? (kicking into touch). In Rugby 05, you never seem to kick far, has this been improved?

Game sounds promising, will have to play the demo before I buy this one though.

You know when i first read the ***le of this topic i thought 'Heck, awesome Andy W has finally come on board!' But no. It seems a lot better than the last one from what locks has said but I just can't go past RC2006.

Is anything better in this one than RC? Why/why not?
What parts of RC are better? Why?

Latest posts