• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Commentators

Who would you like to commentate Rugby 2012 ?

• Hugh Bladen (SAF)

Votes: 129 18.9%
  • Grant Nisbett (NZL)

Votes: 149 21.8%
  • Miles Harrison (ENG)

Votes: 94 13.7%
  • Ian Robertson (SCO)

Votes: 65 9.5%
  • Greg Clark (AUS)

Votes: 94 13.7%
  • Jonathan Davies (WLS)

Votes: 200 29.2%
  • Brian Moore (ENG)

Votes: 203 29.7%
  • Murray Mexted (NZL)

Votes: 104 15.2%
  • Phil Kearns (AUS)

Votes: 129 18.9%
  • Another commentator

Votes: 81 11.8%

• Total voters
Eddie Butler is a great commentator and should be one of the multiple choices above!

Well, there is "Another Commentator" option, so if people really wanted Eddie Butler, they can select that. Considering "Another Commentator" is only getting 10%, it still puts every other commentator not nominated, far behind the leading ones. If people want a commentator not nominated, select "Another Commentator", so we can then inquire further.

Eddie Butler is a great commentator and should be one of the multiple choices above!

Butler is just like Jonathan Davies - If he's not commentating on Wales, he couldn't give a toss.

Sadly I know there's little to no chance of Miles Harrisson & Will Greenwood or Nick Mullins & Austin Heeley. Or even Jonnie Hammond.

Butler is just like Jonathan Davies - If he's not commentating on Wales, he couldn't give a toss.

I disagree, recently butler has been doing a lot of matches which have no significance to Wales, I believe he was the commentator for a recent England match [I cant remember which one], and he showed the same intesity as he does when watching Wales

I disagree, recently butler has been doing a lot of matches which have no significance to Wales, I believe he was the commentator for a recent England match [I cant remember which one], and he showed the same intesity as he does when watching Wales

I agree. My first choice would be Jonathan Davies but I think Butler would perhaps have a better suited voice for a rugby game.

I'll never understand the appeal of that Barry McGuigan soundalike.

ohh Greenwood would be sick.

Still can't get that line he used in a game comparing a backs movments to that of a matador

Multiple I reckon for dif regions.
But, I reckon we need an Aussie commentator in their,
They would probably make the game hella more entertaining
(X3)

Jonno Davies and Greg Clark...would make for some interesting conversations...

Huw Llywelyn-Davies!

Please no Jon Davies... "Gorra go left! He's gorra go left!"

i think there should be a few commentators and if they from NZ or Aus or SA they should commentate on the Super 15 and Tri Nations and if they European commentate on the European competiitions

Only one problem.

Money%20stacks.jpg

An aussie with a welsh man...should make it funny, aswell as insightful to listen to.

An aussie with a welsh man...should make it funny, aswell as insightful to listen to.

You clearly have never seen Hayse and cyRil having a conversation on TRF. Neither of the above apply in those cases!

jono davis deffo he cracks me up
brian moore made a *** of him self in the england vs france game in 2010 screaming that england were being cheated watched the replay and realised that he was wrong he did this like 4 times and was wrong every time so he just kept saying sorry dim ***
we gotta have nh and sh commentators

You clearly have never seen Hayse and cyRil having a conversation on TRF. Neither of the above apply in those cases!

Uh, I think it's Hainze and Cymro?
(is this that big thread that turned into nh v sh talking about club rugby?)

I just finished reading that again
(I jumped on the sh wagon and became as "ignorant" as some people (sorry) :( )

but yeah I think it's safe to say neither apply there

We definately need an aussie though...they can talk some real funny bullshitaki...
They should tune Henson's fake tan...that is what they would do in real life...

Latest posts