• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Congrats Sharks & Bulls

Hey GG we have not heard from you yet after the predictations on the scores of the 2 Semi`s played :p
[/b]

Ok I'm back....I am still depressed from the weekend.....i can't believe how down I am....lol! i was so stupidly wrong again.....

WELL DONE SOUTH AFRICA!

The world NEEDS South African rugby to be strong always. Good to see they are climbing back.

Honestly....the crowd in the Bulls semi looked unreal! It looked like some AC Milan champions league match.....flags waving all over the place and operatic singing everytime the Bulls got points up.....so never seen before!

We Kiwis have to see the writing on the wall....the Sharks attack looked liked the Blues but better. The Bulls resolve looked similar to the Crusaders but tougher. The Kiwis have been outplayed at their own game!

Even worrying is the rise of new stars in the South African ranks......players with great ball handling skills...Steyn and Co....these guys will breathe new life into the Bok attack in the future.

Another worrying for NZ factor is the coaching of these two finalists......they out thought the great Deans and the worthy Nucifora!

The Boks also seem to have gotten over the travel bug.....the NH RWC should now not be a major hurdle being away from south Africa.....even worse it is in the same time zone!

I shall now retreat to my cave.

Like the rest of us Kiwi's... remember this time last year... people where writting off the Bok left right and centre... There's a world cup coming up and for mine the Bok just put up their hand

Hey Esoj and Ripper face it guys you lost!! Take a leaf out of Robbie Deans book and be gracious in defeat. Excuses you never had this one or that one BLAH BLAH BLAH.
[/b]

we both have been. both congratulated the SA teams for their wins .....

what more can I say really.

congrats to the sharks & bulls in making it to the final and securing the first ***le for south africa.
[/b]

what was that oh me congratulating the bulls&sharks for their wins. now shut up :D

Latest posts