• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Conspiracy theories

S

St Helens RLFC

Are you a believer?

I'm very skeptical but I do take things like disasters at face value. I am however fascinated by conspiracy theories. At the moment, I am reading extensively into the theory that on 9/11, United 93 was shot down. But having seen and heard about the debris field that's something I've always believed.

I'll need more convincing that it wasn't a plane that crashed into the Pentagon even though the CCTV footage is pretty awful.

Are you a believer?

I'm very skeptical but I do take things like disasters at face value. I am however fascinated by conspiracy theories. At the moment, I am reading extensively into the theory that on 9/11, United 93 was shot down. But having seen and heard about the debris field that's something I've always believed.

I'll need more convincing that it wasn't a plane that crashed into the Pentagon even though the CCTV footage is pretty awful.
[/b]

Those are by far the two DUMBEST theories i have ever heard..

this explains it all

9/11 Debunked by Maddox

Well the last one was quite humorous

but heres the real debunking by Factual and Widely Accepted magazine popular mechanics, unlike the bullshit made by some college student trying to make a few bucks with shitty 'evidence'

Popular Mechanics Page

Oh Dear God No...

Why do you believe they were shot down - were they shot down to prevent further attacks, but the Government didn't want people to think they shot down their own citizens, even to prevent the mass devastation it would've caused, or was it shotdown as part of George Bush's master plan for 9/11.

I believe it was shot down to stop the next attack, and I believe it was shot down due to the debris field, which is condusive to that of a shootdown and not a crash.

All those loose change theories and the like are utter nonesense... the plane being shot down is certainly a possibilty, but the rest is just too over the top. The only realistic suggestions of conspiracy is that the US government willfully neglected intelligence on the attacks so they would have a suitable catylst for the neo-cons more offensive foreign policy ideas.

All those loose change theories and the like are utter nonesense... the plane being shot down is certainly a possibilty, but the rest is just too over the top. The only realistic suggestions of conspiracy is that the US government willfully neglected intelligence on the attacks so they would have a suitable catylst for the neo-cons more offensive foreign policy ideas.
[/b]

OR we can look to how bill clinton neglected the opportunity to take captive Osama Bin Laden in the mid 90's when he was on the FBI's most wanted list.

Also I believe you will find that the towers we demolished because of the way the collapsed, if they hadnt been laced with explosives in the basement, the towers would of toppled killing more civilians and also possibly taking out important buildings in the process which would of caused a financial meltdown...

Also I believe you will find that the towers we demolished because of the way the collapsed, if they hadnt been laced with explosives in the basement, the towers would of toppled killing more civilians and also possibly taking out important buildings in the process which would of caused a financial meltdown...
[/b]
Die.

Originally posted by I Blame Bush for World War 2
All those loose change theories and the like are utter nonesense... the plane being shot down is certainly a possibilty, but the rest is just too over the top.

The only realistic suggestions of conspiracy is that the US government willfully neglected intelligence on the attacks so they would have a suitable catylst for the neo-cons more offensive foreign policy ideas
What gave it away - was it the part where it said they fell faster than the speed of gravity? or the part where it claimed Flight 93 didn't even crash?

And does that make the Clinton Administration part of the conspiracy for their slackness.

I'm not going to go too much into this theory, but here's another interesting one..... Princess Diana and Dodi Al-Fayed. Tragic accident or murder. Sure the report says it was just an accident, but can you trust the Royal family - look at what they have done for CENTURIES.

Even if that was a tragic accident they would've killed her at some stage. It would not have been seen as acceptable that the mother of the heirs to the throne marry someone of Al-Fayed's religion... and possibly give birth to his children.

Nonetheless, the death was still a criminal act resulting from reckless driving. Firstly the driver was drink-driving and was speeding. It's obvious from the wreckage that there was extreme speed involved.

Just think about it...

[/b]

Jesus Christ Charlie, listen to yourself.

Let me ask you what happens when..

You have a tower of playing cards stacked and you put a full bottle of say water on the very top floor.. what happens?

It collapses straight down is what happens, and its not to hard to recognize what happend at WTC is the same.

The burning from the jet fuel caused the steel supports under the floor to bow, and thus the immense weight from the 30-40 remaining floors snapped those bows under the floor and it collapsed straight downward with the momentum of the 30-40 floors and the weight it brought with it.

And if there were explosives in the basement would it be wrong of me to assume the explosion happend from underground, not halfway up the towers :unsure:

Not to **** on anyones parade or anything, but buildings like that are designed to collapse in on themselves for the very reason of not landing on others when they crumble, and have been so for 40+ years.

I'm not going to go too much into this theory, but here's another interesting one..... Princess Diana and Dodi Al-Fayed. Tragic accident or murder. Sure the report says it was just an accident, but can you trust the Royal family - look at what they have done for CENTURIES.

Even if that was a tragic accident they would've killed her at some stage. It would not have been seen as acceptable that the mother of the heirs to the throne marry someone of Al-Fayed's religion... and possibly give birth to his children.

Nonetheless, the death was still a criminal act resulting from reckless driving. Firstly the driver was drink-driving and was speeding. It's obvious from the wreckage that there was extreme speed involved.

Just think about it...
[/b]
I'm thinking... I'm thinking that when a drunk driver speeds in a French tunnel, and crashes due to him driving at those high speeds while intoxicated, that it must be a giant plot by the Royal Family... no, wait... it's George Bushes fault!

im with ripper on this... 9/11 was not a conspiracy it was a terrorist attack

diana wasn't killed by the royal family

anyone who believes otherwise has serious issues and should be shot...

Just think about it...
[/b]

Can we trust the Royal Family? What on? They didn't exactly host a press conference saying "Diana's death was a complete accident, no problems here, no sirree, nothing to see here" now did they?

The simple fact is that the driver was drunk, they crashed after hitting a Fiat Uno and Diana or Dodi didn't have seatbelts on. They died because of their own stupidity. End of discussion.

Now the Dr David Kelly, now that is a REAL conspiracy! Or the Canadian Liberal Party and all that money that was laundered in Qubec under Jean Chretien! How the hell did he get away with that?!

20051102.gif

Now those are REAL conspiracies :p

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

OR we can look to how bill clinton neglected the opportunity to take captive Osama Bin Laden in the mid 90's when he was on the FBI's most wanted list.
[/b][/quote]

Well Bush surely has to be held account for not sending the Marines into Tora Bora when they had Bin Laden surrounded in 2001, but no let's contract it out to a local militia, there's no way Bin Laden will be able to buy his way out of that but lo and behold.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

The fact is DC if they really wanted to find him they could have. How hard is it to find a 6'6 guy hooked up to a dialysis machine?

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

The fact is DC if they really wanted to find him they could have. How hard is it to find a 6'6 guy hooked up to a dialysis machine?
[/b][/quote]

He really does a point there. He'd have to go to a regional capital in Pakistan to get to a diaylsis machine. Any machine that is in Pakistan was probabbly provided by a charity or bought in from a Western medical company and ergo, should be tracable part of the way.

Latest posts