• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Conspiracy theories

moon cricket would just get boring... every shot would go for 6

moon volleyball however is a different story, hit the ball up in the air, grab a quick pint, hit it again when its come back down :p

moon cricket would just get boring... every shot would go for 6
[/b]

you mean like when Gilly bats :p

imagine other moon sports.

Moon golf would be good............
Moon tennis.......or even table tennis
Moon rugby....now that would put a new meaning to 'Gary Owen!'

I'd go for the moon martial arts, that way you get the matrix like effects without the need for cgi.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
What if we had a commonwealth mission to the moon! What would each of us contribute?!

Well England could bring some fish and chips.

Wales some fine woollen jumpers and coal to protect against the coal

Canada could bring along Robin Williams for entertainment as well as cable for Stanley Cup playoffs.

Australia could bring pie flavoured crisps.

South Africa could bring a Nandos take-away.

And New Zealand could bring some mutton and some Steinlager! :D
[/b]
Who builds the rocket?
[/b][/quote]

Who said anything about a rocket? :unsure:
[/b][/quote]
I just assumed we'd be building a rocket to the moon this time, unlike last time when we just tied the astronauts to a boulder and launched them off a catapault.

I just assumed we'd be building a rocket to the moon this time, unlike last time when we just tied the astronauts to a boulder and launched them off a catapault.
[/b]

If it isn't broken, don't fix it IMO.

i'll import cakes from Holland

Slap an Aussie Made sticker on it.

Then take them to the moon, and sell them as 'Space Cakes'

yeaaaahh maaaaan

[/b]

Robert%20Mugabe.jpg

"THIS IS ANOTHER FINE MESS YOU GOT ME INTO!" :%#%#:

(reason #4050 why while the Commonwealth is such a good laugh after a few pints)

los lover is st helens in disguise..and uses this alter ego to play with himself on the net coz he doesnt have any thing else to do...

bahahahhaha

los lover is st helens in disguise..and uses this alter ego to play with himself on the net coz he doesnt have any thing else to do...

bahahahhaha [/b]

You have no idea how actually close you are there chiro ;)

Latest posts