• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Could two different All-Blacks reach the semi-finals?

He also said the Highlanders and a straight quote here

And Kiwi also said that this might be the first time the Argies might beat us on a previous thread and I quote "This could be our first loss to Argentina if we're not careful."

In other words, An AB B team would more than likely lose to an Argie A team according to Kiwi's logic.

Oh my......the plot thickens

And Kiwi also said that this might be the first time the Argies might beat us on a previous thread and I quote "This could be our first loss to Argentina if we're not careful."

In other words, An AB B team would more than likely lose to an Argie A team according to Kiwi's logic.

Oh my......the plot thickens

Hahahaha you are right, mate ;)

If we played like we did vs Samoa and with out off form players.

Very unlikely, but possible.

If we played like we did vs Samoa and with out off form players.

Very unlikely, but possible.

How many B players played against Samoa......actually old mate, how many A players played against Samoa?

Mate, you're kidding....give it to Jonesy

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what the argument is here. All I see is you trying to get on my case.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to put it straight, I said the Pumas and Aussies would struggle against that team I posted.

So what logic are you talking about? Just pointlessly trying to jump on my nuts any chance you get mate.

With some blokely banter and posting same youtube video, it's getting old.

There isn't much between some A teamers and B teamers either, so most teams in the world would struggle. A lot of those B teamers will be in the 1st team next year.

Last edited:

Don't take it to heart mate, I'm just teaching the ignorant.

And there's no argument from me.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Just to put it straight, I said the Pumas and Aussies would struggle against that team I posted.

So what logic are you talking about? Just pointlessly trying to jump on my nuts any chance you get mate.

With some blokely banter and posting same youtube video, it's getting old.

There isn't much between some A teamers and B teamers either, so most teams in the world would struggle. A lot of those B teamers will be in the 1st team next year.

"There isn't much between some A teamers and B teamers either, so most teams in the world would struggle. A lot of those B teamers will be in the 1st team next year."

But didn't you say.......oh well, never mind

And what are you teaching here? You seem so far off point and nit picking it's painful.

You're just being deliberately confrontational and case riding.

Last edited:
And what are you teaching here? You seem so far off point and nit picking it's painful.

You're just being deliberately confrontational and case riding.

Yep, ironic isn't it? Have a close look at your posts and then ask yourself who's confrontational?

We're still mates right?

Yep, ironic isn't it? Have a close look at your posts and then ask yourself who's confrontational?

We're still mates right?

What irony, where? Case rider. Enjoy creating trivial arguments more and constantly watching the board for my posts so you can jump on my nuts, bit of a sad existence you have there mate.

Last edited:
What irony, where? Case rider.

OK, we'll agree to disagree and so what if your rugby knowledge isn't quite up to speed.

Just take it easy Kiwi, there's no need to nit pick.

Anyway, rugby's about to start. Do you think the A team will play or the B team or do you think your C team will play? Apparently Hansen needs a new perspective

OK, we'll agree to disagree and so what if your rugby knowledge isn't quite up to speed.

Just take it easy Kiwi, there's no need to nit pick.

Anyway, rugby's about to start. Do you think the A team will play or the B team or do you think your C team will play? Apparently Hansen needs a new perspective

We already know the starting line up. Seems your knowledge isn't up to speed. Cheers.