• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Country with best looking kit?

There are a lot of kits I like,but the ones I really like more than others are Samoa,Fiji and Tonga kits.

What I can't work out is why you guys got such a classic looking kit, whilst we got a totalcluster**** force of **** design in spite of ASICS a making both.

For some reason there's a history of us wearing ugly kits

Exhibit A
1997-wallabies-jersey-jpg.3432

The current Scotland kit looks like a stripper's costume.

mmmm ohhh I see where this is goin...I bet I know what you're going to dream about tonight, ya little perv...

2yp0t1s.jpg

mmmm...ehh ? Mmmm ??
Visser's got a button open and his face seems to not be the only area that's clean shaven. Very warm, inviting smile...

I have to say I really like the new CCC England and Ireland kits - like the way they have put the logo in the centre

i have to say i really like a few jerseys out there (scotland, last years french etc) but dont but them anymore because they look stupid on me now, i much prefer football shirts now, no sponser and a better fit (t-shirt)

Better fit??? Are u fat? I hate soccer kits...

What I can't work out is why you guys got such a classic looking kit, whilst we got a totalcluster**** force of **** design in spite of ASICS a making both.
Your kit looks ok, except for the green patch on the side of the jersey, and the stars from the national flag on the front of the jersey. Just keep the jersey 100% gold like the one the wallabie wore in the David Campese Nick-Farr Jones era.

Worst Bok jersey ever..http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m3wElcEP2o0RaADEtxkLLWA.jpg

For some reason there's a history of us wearing ugly kits

Exhibit A
1997-wallabies-jersey-jpg.3432
Yep definitely the worst wallaby jersey, I don't know what the designers were thinking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your kit looks ok, except for the green patch on the side of the jersey, and the stars from the national flag on the front of the jersey. Just keep the jersey 100% gold like the one the wallabie wore in the David Campese Nick-Farr Jones era.

Exactly. Why they had to add all that **** is beyond me... That's why I prefer the Kangaroos jersey - it stays classic (even if they just ****ed up the team's logo).

My personal favorite is the English uniform, it looks spectacular. Also like the French and Welsh kits too. New Zealand looks great but the less white on their kit the better, IMO.

I like Ireland's current kit but I'm not a fan of wearing green and therefore won't be getting it! I haven't got myself a green Ireland kit since their 07 RWC one, got the last RWC one as a present, I'd usually get their grey/black training jerseys. England usually have good style especially when they have a red change kit. My favourite jersey of all time was the French one Ewis stuck up.

i have to say i really like a few jerseys out there (scotland, last years french etc) but dont but them anymore because they look stupid on me now, i much prefer football shirts now, no sponser and a better fit (t-shirt)

BlackAllWhitesJersey.jpg

Loving that. If i was a kiwi id buy that NZ football one (or an old NZ Rugby jersey) before I'd touch the current Rugby jersey.

The one thing NZ Rugby should never have done is get a sponsor on the shirt. The jersey was previously regarded as sacrosanct...now it screams "we are for sale". I appreciate AIG have given a lot of money to be emblazoned on the shirt, and money talks nowadays, but it has wrecked/cheapened a previously iconic shirt. Plus being black anything on it stands out no matter how small they try to make the advertisement. Remember Mike Tyson's ring gear...black rainboots (no socks), black shorts..that's it. Just added to the mystique.

Certain things should not be for sale, namely the yellow football shirt of Brazil and the black rugby shirt of New Zealand.

Latest posts