• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cover Art

M

Mr. Laxative

who is on it? Oz, NZ, SA, Europe? Has it actually been designed yet? If so please post here.

my guess...

this...
box_lrg_3420pc.jpg

or this...
795.jpg

my guess is that they will probably have dan carter in the nz cover....tuqiri or drew mitchell in the oz cover...and habana for the SA cover

WIt was confirmed last year that Chavvy Gavin 'The Pencoed ****' Henson is the NH cover 'star'.

That'll sell a few copies to the burberry massive.

Originally posted by woosaah@Jan 13 2006, 10:45 AM
my guess...

this...
box_lrg_3420pc.jpg

or this...
795.jpg

Ooh I hope it's the bottom one cos then I can sue them for copyright infringement.

That's a screenie of our game you muppet.
<

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish+Jan 13 2006, 11:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trev@Swordfish @ Jan 13 2006, 11:39 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Jan 13 2006, 10:45 AM
my guess...

this...
box_lrg_3420pc.jpg

or this...
795.jpg

Ooh I hope it's the bottom one cos then I can sue them for copyright infringement.

<
[/b]
Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask you, did Swordfish create the Rugby Challenge logo? Because the word challenge is...*ahem*...strategically small...

i still think G Smith has a contract with EA...so my guess it will be him again...but again not sure, coz Madden changes annually.........funnily enough the cover boy of madden is alway injured in that year...the madden curse they call it

Culpepper
Vick
Owens
and now McNabb

all gone in those respective years for double figure weeks, ie season over!!!

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish+Jan 13 2006, 12:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trev@Swordfish @ Jan 13 2006, 12:39 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
my guess...

this...
box_lrg_3420pc.jpg

or this...
795.jpg

<
[/b]
Haha. It's on Gamesman.co.nz frontpage at the moment, the bottom one that is.

stupid.jpg

Originally posted by ak47@Jan 13 2006, 11:52 AM
i still think G Smith has a contract with EA...so my guess it will be him again...but again not sure, coz Madden changes annually.........funnily enough the cover boy of madden is alway injured in that year...the madden curse they call it
nah it wont be smith again, because the year before gregan wasted his rugby game cover appearance on 2004.

Originally posted by JJ-+Jan 13 2006, 12:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-JJ- @ Jan 13 2006, 12:11 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish@Jan 13 2006, 12:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
my guess...

this...
box_lrg_3420pc.jpg

or this...
795.jpg

<

stupid.jpg
[/b]
yeah thanks for calling me a muppet, i was only linking from the gamesman page.

i didnt make those screenies, and the first one is a link from the easports aussie page.

i feel hurt now
<
[/sracasm}

Originally posted by myusernameisprettybland+Jan 13 2006, 01:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (myusernameisprettybland @ Jan 13 2006, 01:33 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Jan 13 2006, 11:52 AM
nah it wont be smith again, because the year before gregan wasted his rugby game cover appearance on 2004. [/b]
well if its gonna be new it better be P Waugh, or J Eales (dont care about his retired status)

Too fugly, too old...

I say they should use Clyde Rathbone and....Wait...wait for it......Not release the game in South Africa!! BAHAHAHA!!

....If you can see where I'm heading with this...
<

Originally posted by woosaah+Jan 13 2006, 01:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woosaah @ Jan 13 2006, 01:36 PM)</div>
Originally posted by -JJ-@Jan 13 2006, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish@Jan 13 2006, 12:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
my guess...

this...
box_lrg_3420pc.jpg

or this...
795.jpg

<

stupid.jpg
yeah thanks for calling me a muppet, i was only linking from the gamesman page.

i didnt make those screenies, and the first one is a link from the easports aussie page.

i feel hurt now
<
[/sracasm} [/b]
Surely that breaches some sort of law?

Latest posts