• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cover Art

Originally posted by woosaah@Jan 13 2006, 01:36 PM
yeah thanks for calling me a muppet, i was only linking from the gamesman page.

It's a term of affection.
<

Maybe it isn't our game - the image is very small - but it REALLY looks like it from that angle, the pose of the scrum half, the icons. Man ... that's our game.
<

If it is, I guess we shuld be flattered.

my guess is that he edited the source of the page to encode the picture shown on this board, I havent checked the actual page yet but...give me time.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jan 13 2006, 10:31 PM
Holy f*** why do you keep posting?
<
Shh...Calm, eric, calm...Try and see the funny side.... I'm almost giggling from reading all of this... That's right, giggling. From a static screen.

Yeah, plus he is probably right.

JJ probably hacked into the gamesman site and encoded the faked cover art picture into the source.

Probably...

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jan 13 2006, 10:47 PM

JJ probably hacked into the gamesman site and encoded the faked cover art picture into the source.

Probably...
Oh, no doubt. I mean, f*** photoshop. f*** the fact that there may actually be people with only twice the brain capacity of Air ben (sorry pal, I really am your homie...Honest) who can make mistakes... This has obviously been...Y'know what? I give up... I just can't be sarcastic...

ERIC, mate, please teach me.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jan 13 2006, 11:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jan 13 2006, 11:53 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-..::ERIC::..
@Jan 13 2006, 10:47 PM

Probably...
Oh, no doubt. I mean, f*** photoshop. f*** the fact that there may actually be people with only twice the brain capacity of Air ben (sorry pal, I really am your homie...Honest) who can make mistakes... This has obviously been...Y'know what? I give up... I just can't be sarcastic...

ERIC, mate, please teach me. [/b]
Who do you think you are, Ripper?

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..+Jan 13 2006, 10:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (..::ERIC::.. @ Jan 13 2006, 10:54 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 13 2006, 11:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-..::ERIC::..
@Jan 13 2006, 10:47 PM

Probably...

ERIC, mate, please teach me.
Who do you think you are, Ripper? [/b]
No, I have reached puberty and therefore a much deeper voice. Can't you tell?

Do you thin- WOW!! Hey, this is great! Oh hey hey hey...Who am I?

*ahem* Hey...No wait...Hey...*Aghrem-cough* Hey...Oooh baby. U-huh... Three guesses

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jan 13 2006, 11:10 PM
Sounds so familier... Plus you have such a deep voice... Rippers mother?
YES!

Well, almost. I was actually being Dude off the Matrix.... Dude off the Matrix...

Y'know, the one that hangs with Shrilly Susan Paul.... Anthony Ray?

Kaftka, who the hell is your little green horse-thing, and how does he relate to your bananas?

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 13 2006, 03:14 PM
Too fugly, too old...

I say they should use Clyde Rathbone and....Wait...wait for it......Not release the game in South Africa!! BAHAHAHA!!

....If you can see where I'm heading with this...
<
I get you big guy but never trust a turn coat as they will always let you down in the end
<

Originally posted by C A Iversen@Jan 13 2006, 11:56 PM
Kaftka, who the hell is your little green horse-thing, and how does he relate to your bananas?
His name is bunchies, and in terms of relating to the bananas....He doesn't....

...Except I suppose you can interpret him as dirty looking.

Originally posted by woosaah@Jan 13 2006, 10:45 AM
my guess...

this...
box_lrg_3420pc.jpg

or this...
795.jpg
I have seen the what looks like official cover in today's newspaper. It's very tiny image with 3 players on the cover. The only player I can recognize is Henson. Its an English player in the middle, Henson to the left & a NZ player to the right with rugby 06 banner at the bottom of the cover (exactly as the one in the pics I have quoted but more transparent white)

Latest posts