• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[COVID-19] General Discussion

Karma. Let the lying selfish ******* foot the bill himself.
He'll find someone else to pay him. No idea why he needs a new legal team though we're almost at the sentencing stage by parliament and nobody will defend him well enough because he's guilty as ****.

And now this. What do they have to hide? Damming WhatsApp messages / evidence on Rishi?

And now this. What do they have to hide? Damming WhatsApp messages / evidence on Rishi?
Partly. Think they are also worried about precedence, because any future inquiries would also demand everything and then decide if it's relevant so anything they send could become public in future and that scares them as then the public would know the truth about how they are being treated like mugs.

Partly. Think they are also worried about precedence, because any future inquiries would also demand everything and then decide if it's relevant so anything they send could become public in future and that scares them as then the public would know the truth about how they are being treated like mugs.
Taking legal action against an independent public inquiry, which they empowered, into the biggest killer virus this century and in a 100 years. Yeh you couldn't make it up. I am sure most of the well informed public and 200,000 plus victims' families have figured out they were taken for mugs.

Taking legal action against an independent public inquiry, which they empowered, into the biggest killer virus this century and in a 100 years. Yeh you couldn't make it up. I am sure most of the well informed public and 200,000 plus victims' families have figured out they were taken for mugs.
Never said it was a good idea. Just they afraid of what else might become public in future.

Never said it was a good idea. Just they afraid of what else might become public in future.
I am not having a go at you I am just frustrated at the utter hypocrisy of it all.

The Chair is requesting them because they are relevant. But all this Govt. Want to do is cover their own arses.

Edit:

And good.

The Chair isn't going beyond her powers or remit. So I don't see how a JR will work.

Last edited:

Latest posts