The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

Walked past Wenzels this morning. Chav, who was shirtless and maskless, was only customer in there getting served by lady behind Persplex glass barrier and wearing face shield. Few smaller shops will enforce mask wearing if it affects their business. But then I suppose why should they and if it causes too much grief.

The shirtless thing of course was pretty classy. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Lourens

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Blue Bulls

I only started working again this week, after testing positive 3 weeks ago. 3 days of feeling REALLY sick, after that same as common cold. And my taste and smell still not back 100%. Taking into consideration that I am diabetic also, I dodged a bullet big time me thinks.

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

And now mandatory mask wearing to apply to all public indoor settings in England from 8 August.

Presumably that means in restaurants and pubs? That’ll really **** up Rishi’s meal deal in August.

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

South Africa

I only started working again this week, after testing positive 3 weeks ago. 3 days of feeling REALLY sick, after that same as common cold. And my taste and smell still not back 100%. Taking into consideration that I am diabetic also, I dodged a bullet big time me thinks.
Glad you're OK.

My in-laws tested positive just yesterday, they live in PMB. My Mother-in-law is feeling very bad, her throat and ears are the worst and she says she struggles to stand up.

Lourens

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Blue Bulls

Hein, best thing is to drink lots of vits, lots of water, anything to give you a boost. We drank ginger tea with honey and lemon juice....no it's not an old people cure, it's just an energy boost...but it made a difference to 4 people in my house that tested positive. If it moves to your lungs it's hospital time, luckily we al got away easy.

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

And now mandatory mask wearing to apply to all public indoor settings in England from 8 August.

Presumably that means in restaurants and pubs? That’ll really **** up Rishi’s meal deal in August.

Looks like initial sky news report I read was not correct. Face masks extended to Museums, galleries and Cinemas.

Which Tyler

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

ragerancher

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Report suggests that Kushners Covid team (why the **** was he heading that up anyway!?) intentionally decided to not push forward with a national plan after discovering Democrat states were being hit hardest. If true that goes beyond partisanship, that is outright ******* evil.

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

Report suggests that Kushners Covid team (why the **** was he heading that up anyway!?) intentionally decided to not push forward with a national plan after discovering Democrat states were being hit hardest. If true that goes beyond partisanship, that is outright ******* evil.
Wouldn’t surprise me if it did. He has no qualifications to work as an advisor to Trump. Sheer Cronyism on the basis of Nepotism.

Yulia

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Russian Federation

Club or Nation

Russia

A colleague of mine was tested positive,the whole her department is quarantined now and they have a very important thing to validate from the office only..so now our employer wants to oblige our team (of five immortal people) to go every day to the office to replace the quarantined team in validation... :(

RugbyUSA

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

SFGG

ncurd

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

Yeh booked Miller and Carter next week to take advantage of the offer. Fancy a nice steak.