• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[COVID-19] General Discussion

Walked past Wenzels this morning. Chav, who was shirtless and maskless, was only customer in there getting served by lady behind Persplex glass barrier and wearing face shield. Few smaller shops will enforce mask wearing if it affects their business. But then I suppose why should they and if it causes too much grief.

The shirtless thing of course was pretty classy. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I only started working again this week, after testing positive 3 weeks ago. 3 days of feeling REALLY sick, after that same as common cold. And my taste and smell still not back 100%. Taking into consideration that I am diabetic also, I dodged a bullet big time me thinks.

And now mandatory mask wearing to apply to all public indoor settings in England from 8 August.

Presumably that means in restaurants and pubs? That'll really **** up Rishi's meal deal in August.

I only started working again this week, after testing positive 3 weeks ago. 3 days of feeling REALLY sick, after that same as common cold. And my taste and smell still not back 100%. Taking into consideration that I am diabetic also, I dodged a bullet big time me thinks.

Glad you're OK.

My in-laws tested positive just yesterday, they live in PMB. My Mother-in-law is feeling very bad, her throat and ears are the worst and she says she struggles to stand up.

Hein, best thing is to drink lots of vits, lots of water, anything to give you a boost. We drank ginger tea with honey and lemon juice....no it's not an old people cure, it's just an energy boost...but it made a difference to 4 people in my house that tested positive. If it moves to your lungs it's hospital time, luckily we al got away easy.

And now mandatory mask wearing to apply to all public indoor settings in England from 8 August.

Presumably that means in restaurants and pubs? That'll really **** up Rishi's meal deal in August.

Looks like initial sky news report I read was not correct. Face masks extended to Museums, galleries and Cinemas.

Report suggests that Kushners Covid team (why the **** was he heading that up anyway!?) intentionally decided to not push forward with a national plan after discovering Democrat states were being hit hardest. If true that goes beyond partisanship, that is outright ******* evil.

Report suggests that Kushners Covid team (why the **** was he heading that up anyway!?) intentionally decided to not push forward with a national plan after discovering Democrat states were being hit hardest. If true that goes beyond partisanship, that is outright ******* evil.

Wouldn't surprise me if it did. He has no qualifications to work as an advisor to Trump. Sheer Cronyism on the basis of Nepotism.

A colleague of mine was tested positive,the whole her department is quarantined now and they have a very important thing to validate from the office only..so now our employer wants to oblige our team (of five immortal people) to go every day to the office to replace the quarantined team in validation... :(

Yeh booked Miller and Carter next week to take advantage of the offer. Fancy a nice steak.

Latest posts