• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[COVID-19] General Discussion

"Tough Plan B" because it's deliberately too late for "Gentle Plan B"; and far, far too late for the best policy of "never having told you it's all over and there's no need for any precautions at all for the last 3 months"

Honestly been wearing my mask anyway, even if Covid wasn't a big tbh.
Hated flu's and anything that can prevent it is good in my book.

Not like masks was damaging my daily life anyway.
Also have a bane mask for the gym that has proven to increase my gains
yeah, i can see myself carrying a mask and wearing on public transport or crowded area at least for the foreseeable

Some proof that the conservative approach works because we definitely lose out to most of the top 50 when it comes to ICU and Hospital capacity. Still, we have spent more time in lockdown than most and any increase in restrictions this winter period, which is beginning to happen around Europe, will hit nationwide morale terribly.

Some proof that the conservative approach works because we definitely lose out to most of the top 50 when it comes to ICU and Hospital capacity. Still, we have spent more time in lockdown than most and any increase in restrictions this winter period, which is beginning to happen around Europe, will hit nationwide morale terribly.

I took out from that ranking is the Ireland will have the best GDP increase. Pretty fantastic for the country.

Looks like all the noise about horse dewormers has come back and bitten CNN on the arse.

Got to admit I was mocking people for taking Ivermectin but it appears to be a prescription drug that really helps with the treatment.

CNN openly attacked Joe Rogan for taking it but they have had to do some back peddling now.

Got a link? I had a quick look on Google news but couldn't see anything

If that is the case then it looks like the right wing taking of it accidentally turned out to be good - they'll say they knew all along but the studies cited at the time were shown to be falsified and/or insignificant

If it can be used to treat then that's great - doesn't mean the people buying it from the farm stores weren't being idiots though

Got a link? I had a quick look on Google news but couldn't see anything

If that is the case then it looks like the right wing taking of it accidentally turned out to be good - they'll say they knew all along but the studies cited at the time were shown to be falsified and/or insignificant

If it can be used to treat then that's great - doesn't mean the people buying it from the farm stores weren't being idiots though
Yeah I can't find anything either. Other than CNN over did the horse dewormer angle when Joe Rogan took it.

Tonga's first case of the coronavirus by way of New Zealand.

Last edited:
I think they've found the best imager to illustrate why were not moving to plan B

Had my flu jab yesterday but couldn't get the booster, despite my second jab being more than 6 months ago.

Looks like those who don't qualify for a booster shot will need to take the chances of natural infection (as a booster) like the Government always intended.

Had my flu jab yesterday but couldn't get the booster, despite my second jab being more than 6 months ago.

Looks like those who don't qualify for a booster shot will need to take the chances of natural infection (as a booster) like the Government always intended.
That's weird, I seem to remember you being in the same cohort as me. I had my flu jab on Sunday and got booked in for the booster while I was there.

That's weird, I seem to remember you being in the same cohort as me. I had my flu jab on Sunday and got booked in for the booster while I was there.

Firstly I was contacted by by GP surgery by text to say i was eligible, then have heard nothing from them, even after 190 days, then I tried both 119 and went to a local walk in centre yesterday and despite showing a letter from my Dr, showing I had cancer (though now clear for 2 years), still was not eligible. Gave my details so all I can do is wait to be contacted.

But the gist was that unless you're over 50, immunosuppressed, or going through treatment, which will suppress your immune system, have an underlying health condition, then you're not eligible yet for the booster. Well that was what i was told. Both my parents and my sister have managed to get a booster though and Pfizer after getting Oxford AZ for their first ones, but they do meet the criteria above.

My wife spoke to our GP today (about flu jab mainly) even though there are 'walk-in boosters' we were told to wait until we were contacted by the GP to get them.

As I've said all along I'm fairly low risk but I do worry about passing it on more than I worry about getting it.

Latest posts