• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[COVID-19] General Discussion

The fraud who claimed the MMR vaccine caused Autism and directly led to a massive drop off in all vaccination rates has a LOT to ******* answer for.

Looks like Xi was skipped to avoid offending the Chinese...
Andrew Wakefield. I think @ncurd post a very good video on him Before.

Yeh, on Xi - They also banned Winnie the Pooh film in China for likening him to Pooh Bear in China. Jeez, some people have no sense of humour. But I see why they would skip naming any current variant after the Xi in the Greek alphabet to stop stigmatisation after the original strain came from China, which was the whole point of adopting this naming convention.

They skipped Nu because they wanted to avoid the mockery/conspiracy of "new"
They skipped Xi because there's a few million people with that as a name, and racism already exists

Wakefield should be in prison; not earning millions on the American public speaking tour

I've got my booster booked :) 2 weeks time. Hopefully I'll get the flu jab at the same time

I fear we have been here before.

246158491_1022648548308845_3444417524286977671_n.jpg

Scary ****.
sadly there are just many people out there that only consider it death by COVID if you are young and healthy and die shortly after getting it, old people were going to die soon anyway so it doesn't count and ding later just means you probably had other helth issues :(

Should note just wearing cloth masks, talking at a normal level and keeping 2 meters apart is all you need to do to keep it a minimum.

Latest posts