• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[COVID-19] General Discussion

Should note just wearing cloth masks, talking at a normal level and keeping 2 meters apart is all you need to do to keep it a minimum.
It's a real pity they didn't include mask wearing (none, cloth, IIR, FPF2+) as well.

ETA: Oops, found it - just need to pass through the steps to actually use the tool, rather than... erm... the steps that allowed me to use the tool, but excluded PPE, hygeine etc

Last edited:
I'll be annoyed if ours is cancelled - we're a pretty small company so it wouldn't really be any different to numbers that are in the office daily anyway

Yeh ours is going ahead for now. We have around 80 or so. It's a real kick in the teeth for the hospitality industry if so many are cancelling.

We'll have a Christmas dinner, I usually try to avoid all that, but this time our employer pays for it,so I'll go.
We also have "balls" (big parties with "red carpet" etc) in February,but they cancelled it this year and I think will cancel it in 2022

sadly there are just many people out there that only consider it death by COVID if you are young and healthy and die shortly after getting it, old people were going to die soon anyway so it doesn't count and ding later just means you probably had other helth issues :(
It's a facet of the shortermism in some approaches to managing the pandemic. Here in the UK, we'll find out the true cost over our government's (rebranded) herd immunity approach over the forthcoming years.

Trump apparently tested positive for Covid before the debate with Biden and before a bunch of events, one of which became a confirmed super spreader event... This is ridiculous. He wilfully went to events knowing he'd had a positive result, including a debate with Biden (an old man in case you've been living under a rock) knowing full well he could infect him and others...

Trump apparently tested positive for Covid before the debate with Biden and before a bunch of events, one of which became a confirmed super spreader event... This is ridiculous. He wilfully went to events knowing he'd had a positive result, including a debate with Biden (an old man in case you've been living under a rock) knowing full well he could infect him and others...
Yeh posted a Graund article And NBC vid on this before. But yes, not a surprise what an absolute self centred narcissist Trump is; just really confirmation of it. Even looking at the events before, at the debate (he was sweating and constantly interrupting Biden) and after it makes much more sense.

Wondered why Nazism was trending on Twitter... Some of the stuff being said about it is a bit mental...
Never depends into why something is trending on twitter depressing as a ****.

We'll have a Christmas dinner, I usually try to avoid all that, but this time our employer pays for it,so I'll go.
We also have "balls" (big parties with "red carpet" etc) in February,but they cancelled it this year and I think will cancel it in 2022
Never pass up a free meal. That's one of life's great lessons. :p

Latest posts