• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Crack The DaIversen Code And Win !!!

C

C A Iversen

Right guys, whoever cracks the code below will win my respect and have the honour of being one of the cleverest people (or quickest) on the forum! Then it's your turn!!

Lets start then:

Xqtcqg nduknwrnxoteg ontdekgugq vgcmanw kqnm

If it is isn't struck in a week then I get to explain it and then do another. So, see if you can stop me, and solve it yourselves. :bana:

There will be clues. At least one a day.

First clue. No letters have been moved from the position they need to be.

Which means the letters have been changed not moved from the original order.

So in other words if I changed the word "duck" then I didn't change the order to "ckdu" then encode it.

First clue: Every group of words is two words joined together. i.e the first group is words one and two, the second group is words three and four, etc.

Second clue: All I have done is shifted some of the letters up or down a certain number of positions. There is a simple , yet hard to figure out pattern.

Damned if i know. Reckon the first word is 'you' though, or atleast it starts 'you'

Edit: +1,-2,+1,-2 and repeat

Xqtcqg nduknwrnxoteg ontdekgugq vgcmanw kqnm

You are obviously much more clever than you look.

Bingo.

Well done Serge!

A guy as smart as you should be able to come up with a very good code!

I guess Serge likes solving codes more than creating them, which is fair enough. So, do you have any code Trickery up your sleeve, Mr Neck?

Yeah I'm not really up with making codes. But heres one that is of same ish style as Iversens.

vbqwsuwxtlr kvsjh awfjgvsvkhpj hjdug hufurghm

knock yourself out.

Latest posts