• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Crazy Keyboard Problems!

07jackc

Hi all.
So, I play from a top down perspective, like in the very old rugby games. I get a problem when controlling my runner. He will sprint up & right, down & right, and down &left, but he refuses to sprint up & left. I am using a Dell Studio 15 laptop to play, on epic graphics (everything on max). I can't seem to make him sprint in my favourite direction, which is a bit suckish. Anyone know how to fix this?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Celestial_Panda @ Dec 13 2009, 02:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi all.
So, I play from a top down perspective, like in the very old rugby games. I get a problem when controlling my runner. He will sprint up & right, down & right, and down &left, but he refuses to sprint up & left. I am using a Dell Studio 15 laptop to play, on epic graphics (everything on max). I can't seem to make him sprint in my favourite direction, which is a bit suckish. Anyone know how to fix this?[/b]
I used to play with a keyboard on my desktop pc, I found the same problem where some key combinations just did'nt work. I tried a few different keyboards and they all had a similar problem just with a different key combo (generally sprint and a direction) so I went for a joypad and problem solved.

Yea. I mean, it's crazy because I had this game on a laptop and it ran fine. I run a more powerful laptop and it decides it doesn't like that key combo. Oh well. I suppose a gamepad is an option, even if it is going to give me claw fingers. :p

Latest posts