• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cricket Games

Which upcoming cricket game are u most looking forward to?

• Ricky Ponting International Cricket (June 30)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cricket 2005 (Jul 4)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

Mr. Laxative

Tell me what u think? Which is gonna be better? What r u most looking forward to? Which series need to make the most improvements?

Sorry made mistake it seems like Ricky is out in September. Also it seems the game has a licence from ICC. Does this mean EA won't have licences?

Ricky Cricket

I'm most looking forward to the return of Brian Lara Cricket personally.

Brian Lara.

The increase from Cricket 02 to 04 was not very big in terms of gameplay. They better make it a **** load better this time.

If any of u are able to uncover screens for Cricket '05 could u post em? I personally want to know whether this game will have licenced teams.

well I am South african therefore voted against Ricky LOL
<

i tell ya what this BLIC/Punters cricket is looking awesome

i like how they say "'Ricky Ponting International Cricket will capture all the exciting,
athletic, skilful and technical elements of the sport in the only cricket
game designed to make batting, bowling and fielding equally enthralling to
play'

fielding needs to be a part of cricket games as much as sledging and batting and bowling

BLIC will again set the new benchmark in cricket games.

The difference again is that the makers of BLIC are actually listening to what the buyers want, answer our questions, and want to produce a top notch sports game.

In comparison HB studios don't listen to what the buyers want, very rarely (if ever) answer questions, and want to produce a game that makes good sales in target areas (thus increasing their chance of renewing their EA sports contract) regardless whether the game is actually any good or not.

no offence but BLIC looks crap

it looks a bit choppy.......gotta wait and see cricket 2005 to see which ones better

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 30 2005, 05:55 PM
no offence but BLIC looks crap

it looks a bit choppy.......gotta wait and see cricket 2005 to see which ones better
looks or plays??

coz i know what counts

dont care how it looks - if it plays anything like the old BLIC/Warnies with updated visuals due to consoles - i'll be a pig in mud, bowling chin music for hours on end!!!!!!!!!!!

i reckon it looks awesome - FOR A CRICKET GAME

dont expect Tiburon visuals - oh pls!!!!

It always amazes me how people can tell how a game is going to move just by looking at still screenshots.

cricket 2005 announced...

A SPORTS™ Cricket 2005

EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 returns to the pitch

Utilizing technology from our blockbuster sports games such as FIFA, NBA & Rugby, EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 returns to the pitch.

In addition to the international teams and bonus squads, you can now play with domestic teams and compete in England, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. The all-new Twenty20 tournament will be fully licensed with season modes also on offer.

Cricket will revolve around a TV style presentation including a full action replay mode, third umpire, animated ducks, TV style overlays, field position editor and much more. The field position editor will allow for auto or manual fielding.

Over 35 dynamically lit stadiums will be modeled from all over the world, including Lords in England, Calcutta, Melbourne, Auckland, Cape Town, Barbados and Lahore...

Key features:

>Full licenses from the Cricket Australia, ECB, NZ Cricket, the South African Cricket team.

>Over 35 accurately modeled stadiums, including various pitch types and conditions, detailed real time weather effects, and night modes for Day/Night matches.

>All new detail in players' faces and bodies, including varied player sizes all modeled using the EA SPORTS skeleton. Over 1000 new Motion Captured moves allowing amazing player animations across all areas of the product.

>Enjoy updated commentary by the legendary Richie Benaud and Jim Maxwell.

>An all new HUD will ensure that all controls are more intuitive than ever before.

>Huge 3D stadium sound effects based on real crowd sounds from all over the world. Crowd effects change to reflect peaks and troughs in the game.

>Pitches reflect the real conditions around the world and will wear over the course of a test match.

>TV style gameplay including TV overlays and a detailed replay feature allowing the player to view the action from an infinite number of camera angles.

>A brand new create a player allows gamers to create and edit players as they would will other blockbuster sports games such as FIFA.

>Flexible gameplay allows the player to be fully involved in the selection of batsmen, bowlers and the placing of fielders. Chose manual fielding, or simply let the intelligent AI position your fielders for you.

>4 Player, (consoles), with 2 player co-operative play.

Originally posted by umosay@Apr 1 2005, 09:07 AM
cricket 2005 announced...

A SPORTSâ"¢ Cricket 2005

EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 returns to the pitch

Utilizing technology from our blockbuster sports games such as FIFA, NBA & Rugby, EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 returns to the pitch.

In addition to the international teams and bonus squads, you can now play with domestic teams and compete in England, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. The all-new Twenty20 tournament will be fully licensed with season modes also on offer.

Cricket will revolve around a TV style presentation including a full action replay mode, third umpire, animated ducks, TV style overlays, field position editor and much more. The field position editor will allow for auto or manual fielding.

Over 35 dynamically lit stadiums will be modeled from all over the world, including Lords in England, Calcutta, Melbourne, Auckland, Cape Town, Barbados and Lahore...

Key features:

>Full licenses from the Cricket Australia, ECB, NZ Cricket, the South African Cricket team.

>Over 35 accurately modeled stadiums, including various pitch types and conditions, detailed real time weather effects, and night modes for Day/Night matches.

>All new detail in players’ faces and bodies, including varied player sizes all modeled using the EA SPORTS skeleton. Over 1000 new Motion Captured moves allowing amazing player animations across all areas of the product.

>Enjoy updated commentary by the legendary Richie Benaud and Jim Maxwell.

>An all new HUD will ensure that all controls are more intuitive than ever before.

>Huge 3D stadium sound effects based on real crowd sounds from all over the world. Crowd effects change to reflect peaks and troughs in the game.

>Pitches reflect the real conditions around the world and will wear over the course of a test match.

>TV style gameplay including TV overlays and a detailed replay feature allowing the player to view the action from an infinite number of camera angles.

>A brand new create a player allows gamers to create and edit players as they would will other blockbuster sports games such as FIFA.

>Flexible gameplay allows the player to be fully involved in the selection of batsmen, bowlers and the placing of fielders. Chose manual fielding, or simply let the intelligent AI position your fielders for you.

>4 Player, (consoles), with 2 player co-operative play.
i just wished EA/HB would stop making our backyard sports

even tho i enjoy them for what they are, they should be alot better, and would be better in other developers hands

this speil on cricket 2005, reminds me of HB's work

trying to dolly up the features when they are the same

"Animated Ducks" - wahoooooo, glad they have put emphasis on that.

imagine not having animated ducks, but fully dynamic manual fielding

when they say manual fielding in this it will be just the same as the other EA cricket games.........ie NOT VERY MANUAL

lol that looks like Rugby 2005 but Cricket... you can tell theyve used a lot of technology... pretty good though

Latest posts