• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cricket Thread

Scottish Cricket - Ummmmmm yeah don't be a anything other than a white guy.

Yeah. I'm terrible at judging what a good score is in T20, but this seems pretty even so far.
Feels like the SF not really taking England bowlers on enough whilst also loosing wickets which India didn't. Definitely feels like England are on top. Pakistan will want 160 from here and that stinks of not enough if England's batting fires.

Never got why anyone rated Sam Curran but fair play to him he's bowled beautifully all tournament.

Yep and he's quite capable of chipping in with a few quick runs as well.

England should now win this at a canter.

I mean those are match winning figures from a bowler in T20. Regardless of what the batsman do if England win this he should POTM.

That got better and better as it went, really kept the pressure on well.

Pakistan never got back to even after that wicket maiden from Rashid

Hmmm. 3 down already. At least I said should, not will…..
Still 6 runs ahead in DLS which is always a good indicator. Still closer than expected. But with rain in the air they have to attack and stay ahead.

Woooooo

I dont think there has been many players in Cricket that are bigngame players like Stokes.

Nothing to do at work (I've solved the us legal system nbd) so now I'm watching the England chase.

And another wicket.

Better than Baseball?
Baseball is bringing in rules to make the games quicker this year so maybe 2023 baseball will be better than cricket. It was taking 30-40 seconds between pitches and it was unbearable.

I watched a lot of one day cricket while in South Africa and it's one of my favorite sports. It's tough to figure out how to follow though. I know there's a World Cup this year which I'll watch.

ESPN used to show the Caribbean t20 which was a lot of fun cause or play style but in general I don't find it too exciting. Not growing up with test cricket I just don't understand the tactics so I find it very hard to follow.

Latest posts