• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cricket World Cup 2007

Sux that from as far as I can tell, viewing times of games here in NZ are about 2am - 10am.

I'm going to be a wreck if we progress to the final :p

Sux that from as far as I can tell, viewing times of games here in NZ are about 2am - 10am.

I'm going to be a wreck if we progress to the final :p [/b]

And your not usually??

Haha good one :p

Meaning I'll be useless at work due to lack of sleep... oh no, hang on,

I'll be no good to anyone... sh*t that's no good either,

Walked smack bang into that one haven't I? :D

Also it's a rough way to win games by conceding 300+ these days then chasing it down each time, not much of a chance to relax during games like that... go the Black Caps!

Viewing times for Kiwis...

NZL v ENG Sat 17 Mar 2.15am
NZL v KEN Wed 21 Mar 1.15am
NZL v CAN Fri 23 Mar 1.15am

Also...
WIN v PAK Wed 14 Mar 3.15am
IND v SRI Sat 24 Mar 1.15am
AUS v SAF Sun 25 Mar 1.15am

Anyone got the schedule for this... I believe it will be on Sky Sports here, so I will try to catch a couple of the games...

I think all games will be live on Sky, with a red button option for the lesser games on each day.

wonder what coverage will be like here in aus. I would like to watch the nz games being a kiwi but will settle for watching the aus games plus anything else.

going by the nz viewing time looks like most start around 11pm-12pm for me in aus which isn't that great either :( . at least I proabbly won't be going out to work all the time so should be fine. I remember the 2003 world cup would get like 2 hours sleep and then go to work when an nz game was on :D.

and on a sidenote how good is this cricket world cup starting up and nrl too plus the super 14. good time to be a sports fan

just some "useful" stats.

Australia have the second worst bowling in the last 10 over the past year, sedond only to new zealand.

New Zealand 6.68, Australia 6.64 but the last 2 chappel hadlee trophys woudl have had something to do with it balooning a bit. West Indies the best with 5.85 england 6.21 and india 6.25.

Chaminda Vaas worst bowling in the last 10 with a run rate of 8.05. Australia have 3 in the worst six, Stuart Clarke Second (7.90) Bracken Fifth (7.08) Lee (injured) sixth (7.07)

On the other hand New Zealand had 2 in the top ten leading death bowlers with Vettori seventh (5.92) Bond Tenth (6.46) aussie bowlers none. Best Bowlers were Muralitharan and Harbhajan sing both at 4.76 an over which is interesting both bing spinners (and vettori in there as well)

all the squad listings for each team can be found here

http://www.cricinfo.com/worldcup2007/squads/

Latest posts