• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Crowd Sizes?

M

Mr. Laxative

The one thing that EA have not bothered to patch up since '04 is the crowd sizes. Sure the crowds actually look remotely real, but the stadiums r always packed. Wouldn't it be great if your performance on field would reflect the crowd size? And if your home crowd is really small u will need to play much better to win cos u won't have as much lift. Also bid games with lots of hype get bid crowds. Say, the rival matches in Super 12 - Tahs, Brumbies, 'Saders' matches etc. Also they don't have chants for S12 teams. I would like to here a 'Brumbies (clap, clap, clap)' chant to lift them when they need it. What do u think? Have i put in much thought or very little?

its only a little aspect but if nfl and rugby league have bothered.....WHY THE HELL NOT?

Exactly and BTW i will make the decision about how many drugs i take!
<
<
<
<

Oh yeah and get the stadium detail from the Rugby League games or their first installment back in '01. eg, there is no concrete on the surface of Telstra Stadium and screens. Also bundy bar, food for sport stands at canberra stadium were all included in the first Rugby League.

Still it's not gonna be that hard to get their hands on! They've done half the current stadiums better in '01! Anyway we've gone off topic (my fault) give us a scale for people in stadium and how they'd do it. Numbers etc.

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 20 2005, 09:47 AM
I would like to here a 'Brumbies (clap, clap, clap)' chant to lift them when they need it. What do u think? Have i put in much thought or very little?
what about the world famous one "GREAGANS A ****** *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* GREGANS A ******...." thats my favorite one

yeah crowd sizes would be good, but they need a decent fantasy mode first. like the madden ones

Originally posted by sambad5+Apr 20 2005, 01:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sambad5 @ Apr 20 2005, 01:10 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jacko
@Apr 20 2005, 09:47 AM
I would like to here a 'Brumbies (clap, clap, clap)' chant to lift them when they need it. What do u think? Have i put in much thought or very little?
what about the world famous one "GREAGANS A ****** *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* GREGANS A ******...." thats my favorite one

yeah crowd sizes would be good, but they need a decent fantasy mode first. like the madden ones [/b]
No mate, u got it wrong. It's "Justin's A ****** Clap Clap Clap!" Justin as in Justin marshall. If u were at the S12 final last year u would know.

Originally posted by Jacko+Apr 21 2005, 09:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jacko @ Apr 21 2005, 09:52 AM)</div>
Originally posted by sambad5@Apr 20 2005, 01:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Jacko
@Apr 20 2005, 09:47 AM

yeah crowd sizes would be good, but they need a decent fantasy mode first. like the madden ones
No mate, u got it wrong. It's "Justin's A ****** Clap Clap Clap!" Justin as in Justin marshall. If u were at the S12 final last year u would know. [/b]
that is true, marhall is a ******. but its a national chant when gregans playing. i think that everyone who plays the brumbies inherits the chant come to think of it...

I remember the world league soccer games on PS1 (and the Champions league spin off series) both had a similar feature to this.

It was a feature no-one ever noticed and never affected the games.

Maybe they should concentrate on making the Stadia more up to date.

And possibly change the conditions and time of day for each stadium.

do u know what ive just noticed while reading this post........i havnt heard a chant at all while playing this game

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Apr 21 2005, 09:45 PM
do u know what ive just noticed while reading this post........i havnt heard a chant at all while playing this game
you proberly have, but not noticed it, because there crap

they just go

WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH etc

sambad your probably right but i havnt played against england at twickenham ive played the wallabies in every australian stadium and i either havnt noticed or heard waltzing matilda

It's there when Australia make big plays or are winning. Also here it a beginning of match.

hmmmm maby i shoudl let australia score once in awhile and stop scoring 100 lol ahaaaaaaa joking it is fairly easy though even on hard

but yea ill keep my ears open for it lol

Yeah, i hear it all the time cos i'm oz and i always beat nz by about 20 points!

Latest posts