• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Crowded House are BACK!!!

If you knew anything (which you obviously dont) you will also have noted that they will be playing with the re-formed Rage Against The Machine at some concert.

RATM will play Coachella Festival, in California I do believe
(high percentage chance of being incorrect there)

Funny, for years growing up I thought Crowded House were a NZ band, until I heard last year they were based out of Melbourne, it was just the 2 kiwi brothers had me fooled.

Yeah, Aussie mostly, with a dash of Kiwi in there. I'd call it a shared band with Neil Finn writing nearly all the songs and half the music.

It's about time us Kiwis and the Aussies shared something rather than claiming things as our own.

It'll be interesting to see if they come up with any good new stuff or if it's a greatest hits package that they play.

There's a new album in the pipelines too apparently. Know a certain Pipe who'd enjoy that...

I`ll have a piece of chocolate cake with that hey. Or a slice of real estate.

Yeah, Aussie mostly, with a dash of Kiwi in there. I'd call it a shared band with Neil Finn writing nearly all the songs and half the music.

It's about time us Kiwis and the Aussies shared something rather than claiming things as our own.

It'll be interesting to see if they come up with any good new stuff or if it's a greatest hits package that they play.
[/b]
Probably be like the Who, mostly old stuff, but with some vastly inferior new stuff mixed in.

Yeah this festival would be the best to go to! The official headliners are (one show get togeather only) Rage against the machine, also the Red Hot Chili Pepers and Crowded House! How awsome is that!!!

Latest posts