Crowded House are BACK!!!

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by Mr. Laxative, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. MonoTurd

MonoTurd Guest

If you knew anything (which you obviously dont) you will also have noted that they will be playing with the re-formed Rage Against The Machine at some concert.

4. The Flash

The Flash Guest

Nice. You put him in his place.

5. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

RATM will play Coachella Festival, in California I do believe
    (high percentage chance of being incorrect there)

Funny, for years growing up I thought Crowded House were a NZ band, until I heard last year they were based out of Melbourne, it was just the 2 kiwi brothers had me fooled.

6. The Flash

The Flash Guest

Yeah, Aussie mostly, with a dash of Kiwi in there. I'd call it a shared band with Neil Finn writing nearly all the songs and half the music.

It's about time us Kiwis and the Aussies shared something rather than claiming things as our own.

It'll be interesting to see if they come up with any good new stuff or if it's a greatest hits package that they play.

7. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

There's a new album in the pipelines too apparently. Know a certain Pipe who'd enjoy that...

8. Caledfwlch

Caledfwlch Guest

hey now hey now dont dream they're BACK!!!! :D :cheers: :p :bravo: :lol:

9. BokMagic

BokMagic Guest

I`ll have a piece of chocolate cake with that hey. Or a slice of real estate.

10. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Probably be like the Who, mostly old stuff, but with some vastly inferior new stuff mixed in.

11. MonoTurd

MonoTurd Guest

Nice. You put me in my place.

12. The Flash

The Flash Guest

What? I don't even know where that is :p

13. jinxed_nz

jinxed_nz Guest

Yeah this festival would be the best to go to! The official headliners are (one show get togeather only) Rage against the machine, also the Red Hot Chili Pepers and Crowded House! How awsome is that!!!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!