• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Customize Rugby 08 ? (teams, kits, etc...)

K

kinu

Hi there !

I've helped to customize Rugby 2001, Rugby 2005 et just a little bit Rugby 2006... (french rosters, french kits, team names, logos, etc...)... I've bought Rugby 08, and as my English is not very good (sorry ! :( ) I'm not sure this opus of Ea Rugby can be customize !!! Can someone explain me how to do !? I've got Woosah Rugasmic Editor for the roster (that's OK, it's good...)... But what about kits ? Team names ? I've searched a lot but a lot of "patches" are still for Rugby 06.. not for 08 !!!
I want to edit French teams kits, and if possible, logos and teams names !

Thanks to help me ! (Lazy chesnut, EVOL, Rockstar... etc !)

Cheers

Hi there !

I've helped to customize Rugby 2001, Rugby 2005 et just a little bit Rugby 2006... (french rosters, french kits, team names, logos, etc...)... I've bought Rugby 08, and as my English is not very good (sorry ! :( ) I'm not sure this opus of Ea Rugby can be customize !!! Can someone explain me how to do !? I've got Woosah Rugasmic Editor for the roster (that's OK, it's good...)... But what about kits ? Team names ? I've searched a lot but a lot of "patches" are still for Rugby 06.. not for 08 !!!

Cheers
[/b]

you can edit player names in the editor(Woosah Rugasmic Editor) and the team kits thrue the data.gob file.just tell me if you don't know where it is... and then Whoosah wil bring out another editor so that you can change team names etc...

hope i helped you...
peace bru...

<div class='quotemain'>
Hi there !

Cheers
[/b]

you can edit player names in the editor(Woosah Rugasmic Editor) and the team kits thrue the data.gob file.just tell me if you don't know where it is... and then Whoosah wil bring out another editor so that you can change team names etc...

hope i helped you...
peace bru...
[/b][/quote]

Thx to reply !!! ;-)

I know where is data.gob... but how can I edit it ? Which program allow me to do that ? And what must I do when I've changed the kits ? Put them in the rugby08.exe floder ? Does some players have changed some kits ? Is that possible to get them ?

Thanks a lot for answering my questions ! :)

Cheers

Use BigGui for extracting big files (normally kits) from data.gob

Use FSHed or DOLFFIN to edit fsh files and importing your bmps, but you will need BigGui again to put back into the big file.

Don't put the files back in data.gob, just save the extracted files that you edited with new kit/kitbacks/graphics and copy them into the rugby 08 directory (NOT the one in my documents)

Use BigGui for extracting big files (normally kits) from data.gob

Use FSHed or DOLFFIN to edit fsh files and importing your bmps, but you will need BigGui again to put back into the big file.

Don't put the files back in data.gob, just save the extracted files that you edited with new kit/kitbacks/graphics and copy them into the rugby 08 directory (NOT the one in my documents)
[/b]

Thnaks a lot, Fa'atau82 !!! I'll try this tomorow !!!

Did someone edit kits ?? Isn't it possible de download them ??? I'm sure some can be downloaded, no ?

Thanks for the infos..; ;-)

Cheers

EDIT : there is a lot of big files !!!!! Must I extract and then open every big file to know whose kit are they ???? Whoooaw !!! It's a long hard work... :ranting: Thanks to help me again !!!! ;-)

If it is for rugby 06, there is a kit list download txt file that tells you who's code belongs to who.

There is one for rugby 08.. try looking up EVOL, he usually does this type of stuff.

Latest posts