• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

dady11's boot pack

You need the last version of Woosaah's editor. It allows to assign the 16 boots.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Oct 4 2008, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You need the last version of Woosaah's editor. It allows to assign the 16 boots.[/b]

Yes uli is correct the latest version of woosaah's editor allows you to use the boot pack but the older version which i had doesnt.
Thanks uli!!

-the latest version can be dowloaded from woosaah's thread on page 14

okay so now i have dowloaded the boot pack, it is in the right place and i have the latest woosaahs editor. the boot style list now has 16 pairs, but only the normal ones plus 9 and 10 work. numbers 11-16 either show a blank white boot in-game or crash the game.
any ideas?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (culpin06 @ Oct 5 2008, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
okay so now i have dowloaded the boot pack, it is in the right place and i have the latest woosaahs editor. the boot style list now has 16 pairs, but only the normal ones plus 9 and 10 work. numbers 11-16 either show a blank white boot in-game or crash the game.
any ideas?[/b]

doesnt work for me either. is it because the name in file front is truncated?

And do you have a boots file with 16 boots? If you have the default file with 10 boots of course that you won't see the rest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Oct 15 2008, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
And do you have a boots file with 16 boots? If you have the default file with 10 boots of course that you won't see the rest[/b]

what do you mean by that?

He says that you need to have the daddy´s11 bootpack of 16 boots installed and then you can choose them in the Woosah editor.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man007 @ Oct 15 2008, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
He says that you need to have the daddy´s11 bootpack of 16 boots installed and then you can choose them in the Woosah editor.[/b]

yeah i have but the boots are just the same as the default ones

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jackblackandkyle @ Oct 15 2008, 05:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man007 @ Oct 15 2008, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He says that you need to have the daddy´s11 bootpack of 16 boots installed and then you can choose them in the Woosah editor.[/b]

[/b][/quote]

so you dont really have the file man

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kabezon @ Oct 15 2008, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jackblackandkyle @ Oct 15 2008, 05:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man007 @ Oct 15 2008, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

so you dont really have the file man
[/b][/quote]

yeah i downloaded it and put it in my rugby directory but they don't work...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kabezon @ Oct 15 2008, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
mmm but try downloading again :)[/b]

I've tried downloading again but still no luck <_< wouldn't have anything to do with me having rugby 06 would it? Although I thought I had this boot pack working quite a long time ago...

good work
do you know the name of the file that contains model boot (i'd like to edit it with o-edit)

thanks

could you please fix the link daddy. these boots look awesome and i would love to get hold of the files!!!

Hey man great boots by any change have you made these boots? If not could you please make them for me?
vyts8x.jpg

Thanks heaps in advance!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (All-Blacks7 @ Aug 19 2009, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey man great boots by any change have you made these boots? If not could you please make them for me?
vyts8x.jpg

Thanks heaps in advance![/b]

if you are very desperate get adobe photoshop and change the shade of the boot. i used uli's orange boot and made it
yellow-ish like the citron boot. and i also made the red vapours with that, althouh the detail is not very good as before

any chance of a new link for this brilliant boot pack?
i used to have it but formatted my pc and lost it :(
thanks!

Latest posts