• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

David Haye and Wladimir Klitschko set for 2 July fight

I had the lads up to see the Haye Vs Valuev fight ...expected some thunderous punching and a massive knockout....terribly underwhelming hopefully this is a better fight.

Just switched it on, watching the prelim. fight that's on
Gotta say: Boxing. What a boring load of sh**e.

In MMA the lower card fights are often better than the main card, but in this they're too scared to get near to each other, and just bounced around the ring until the round's over...

Fight was in jeopardy at one time because of the rain.

21:45 is the apparent walk out and its scheduled for a 10pm start.

Haye stalling by 10mins

What's he trying to achieve by that? Does he want to appear the underdog so he can say "well the crowd was against me" etc.?

Haye stalling by 10mins

What's he trying to achieve by that? Does he want to appear the underdog so he can say "well the crowd was against me" etc.?

Stops him having to say outside waiting for Wladimir who was going to keep him waiting.

Klitschko dictating the fight the first two rounds

Considering how Haye dealt with Valuev he looks lost with the longer reach of Wlad

When he hits Klitschko though, he sort of panics.

Its a tough fight this, George Foreman has it level pegging.

Gotta say, bit disappointed - expected a knockout either way

Think if Haye was the same height or at least had the same reach he'd've won that - looked livelier than Klitschko who should've ended it, really, but he isn't/doesn't so them's the breaks

Will be interesting to see what both fighters say of the match in the press

Haye is a moaning arrogant clown, even after getting schooled he is coming up with excuses - he another Ricky Hatton, exciting to watch but will never be up there with the best.

What did he say? Turner it off after the result - always hated Haye though, and didn't like his falling over repeatedly and then saying he was pushed/thrown (luckily the ref didn't buy it)

What did he say? Turner it off after the result - always hated Haye though, and didn't like his falling over repeatedly and then saying he was pushed/thrown (luckily the ref didn't buy it)

Blamed having a 'broken toe' for not being as explosive as he would've liked, and I guess that's his excuse for falling over repeatedly too :rolleyes:. It's a shame the Klitschko's wont fight each other, I'd pay to see that.

Ha, how about he got beaten - easy as. Should just take it like a man

Shame he's retiring before his next birthday, want to see him go up against Vitali as well

That was a boring boring spectalce...Haye is a twat...keeping everyone waiting so long and then making up excuses after...grrrr

outside the ring all he did was talk and run, and inside the ring...all he did was talk and run

Haye was poor for blaming his toe but Adam Booth must take much criticism for blaming the ref and also the poor tactics he gave Haye, Haye had no backup plan.

The brothers grim have bled the heavyweight division dry, with frankly boring boxing (effective for wins) and never facing great opponents. The only real option is for the brothers to fight which is never going to happen.

Latest posts