• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Defence on Elite

Originally posted by Quintes+Feb 16 2006, 01:33 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-jimmy44
@Feb 15 2006, 11:42 AM

I don't think it is easier than rugby 2005 especially if you play with a slightly worse team/ e.g I am playing as bath in the guiness prem and I am losing most matches. However as England I am winning most of the time, although against the best teams its still very hard. I will just chose a weaker squad when it gets too easy as better players have such a big impact on this game e.g Johnny Wilkinson can literally win a game for your single handidly!
Good points but I'm playing with more or less the default team you're given when starting the world league. It is only early in my season so I've not faced everyone yet. Tell me, do you play with knock-ons and fatigue on max? [/b]
Actually no I don't about half way I think - does this make a big differcne on things?

I don't really like playing the world league as I'm a 'realism' nut so only play real life tournaments. Might try it though.

Originally posted by jimmy44+Feb 15 2006, 02:27 PM-->
Originally posted by Quintes@Feb 16 2006, 01:33 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-jimmy44

I don't think it is easier than rugby 2005 especially if you play with a slightly worse team/ e.g I am playing as bath in the guiness prem and I am losing most matches. However as England I am winning most of the time, although against the best teams its still very hard. I will just chose a weaker squad when it gets too easy as better players have such a big impact on this game e.g Johnny Wilkinson can literally win a game for your single handidly!

Good points but I'm playing with more or less the default team you're given when starting the world league. It is only early in my season so I've not faced everyone yet. Tell me, do you play with knock-ons and fatigue on max?
Actually no I don't about half way I think - does this make a big differcne on things?

I don't really like playing the world league as I'm a 'realism' nut so only play real life tournaments. Might try it though. [/b]
It will make things harder if anything else. I've not changed it, so it is still at the default levels. Maybe I'll change them tonight and have a game. Will let you know.

I thought this time round I'll start with the career mode because with 05 I played the tournaments first and by the time I started with the career mode it was hardly challenging. I even won division 1 with the default team - heffler & Co.

Originally posted by jimmy44+Feb 16 2006, 02:27 AM-->
Originally posted by Quintes@Feb 16 2006, 01:33 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-jimmy44

Good points but I'm playing with more or less the default team you're given when starting the world league. It is only early in my season so I've not faced everyone yet. Tell me, do you play with knock-ons and fatigue on max?

I don't really like playing the world league as I'm a 'realism' nut so only play real life tournaments. Might try it though. [/b]
If you save world league until you ar sick of all the real tournements, i think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Latest posts