• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Demo For Ps2

S

sean43

I have ordered my demo for £2 just now, should be with me by Thursday. If anyone wants to buy it just ask

So ill bite and ask where are you getting this demo from?
<

lol, trying to post the live link to order it but my browser is playing up.

I have to try it before I buy the fully game and you cannot go wrong for £2

sean, darling, remember -- this is ebay -- you bid. You might not get it for 2 squid. Possibly 10.

Something doesn't smell right about this though. Ebay? Someone's going to be making money off this.

Captain, Darling, you buy now on these auctions and this guy is someone who works for a company in Ireland who had a load of demos in. Of course this guy is making money, why the heck would he bother to sell them

Captain Darling -- from Blackadder IV. Genius!

Anyway, fair point sean, let us know what you think of the demo.

good find sean43....

guys... the buy it now option means the thing is sold for £2.00... and you do not have to wait the 9 days for the auction to end !!!! nobody ever use ebay before?

Comes to a total of £3.50 (with £1.50 P&P - which is extortionate! especially as I live on the same bloody island) ... but thats a fairly cheap price to paying for a quick fix... the sellers history is 100% so on face value there should be no problem with this

I've ordered it anyways, just to see how it fare's out ... if anybody wants to get it after me (when the full release comes out... just say - you'll need to pay the P&P tho)

again Sean, good find

No problem guys, with the unsure release (Game confirmed they had been in touch with EA and the official release is the 11th for the UK) and only £3.50 for a try I do not really mind, I want to see what it is like and if my criticism's where justified

remem tho Sean ... the demo will be slightly worse off then the full version, so its not a full proof test ...

but I agree about £3.50 being no skin of a nose for giving the game a pre-release try

i like this calling everyone darling malarkey.

think we should all do it and stop all the hatin'

Latest posts