• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Developing my rugby career

Phil Yule

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Im a young rugby player playing at semi professional level (nation 2) looking to break through into a higher leagues and ive struggled making the neccaserry connections to move to a better club but I have just signed up to a great new sporting social network, www.sportesk.com the site links players, coaches, scouts, agents, sponsors and then there is the option to create team profiles. With a diverse range of sporting talent from professional rugby players to amateur footballers. This site has social networking applications but also works like a sporting database for governing bodies, scouts, agents and sponsors helping to develop sports from the grass roots to professional standard. I think it’s a great idea, giving people to make connections they would never normally make. Id advise anyone looking to develop there sporting connections or sporting social circle to give it a look. This site has already provided some useful networking but if anyone else has any suggestions I would be appreciative. Thanks

Latest posts