• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Difficulty

I started playing the game on pro and got beat a few times so I started a S14 with 10 min halves on it and was having pretty good games for a while, but now I've started carving up every match, so I might quit it and start again on elite... I mean I smashed the blues 70-17 FFS! I shouldn't be able to do that.

Its a great idea building a team up in world league and then moving on to a weaker one, but the fact u only get 10 years is dissapointing. other wise you could go for ages without getting bored.

yeh, why do EA usually cap their franchise modes!!? I think Fifa is 15 years or something. Why must it all end? I play pro evo master league, as far as I know it goes forever.

oh yeh and im playing 5 stars on that, in case anyone was wondering. Haven't tried 6 star yet, as I'm fiding this level pretty enthrawling.

Originally posted by sanzar@Feb 21 2006, 12:00 PM
I started playing the game on pro and got beat a few times so I started a S14 with 10 min halves on it and was having pretty good games for a while, but now I've started carving up every match, so I might quit it and start again on elite... I mean I smashed the blues 70-17 FFS! I shouldn't be able to do that.
That's happened to me. Playing as Wasps in the GP on Pro, I won just 1 out of my first 8 games (against Leicester??), then turned the game on the next day and I'm racking up 40-60 points a game and have won 8 on the bounce?

Latest posts