Dmac support group

Umaga's Witness

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Hurricanes
ok guys I'm struggling with this. It's an acl, that means he'll never be the same again. We've officially seen the best of the little Mac. It's not as if he can shift to midfield like tana; this will be more like the Cullen post acl demise, potentially worse. I guess he could still play 10, but he'll never be as effective in his running game.

This is worse than the retirement of a great, because the little Mac lost his chance to become a great

R.I.P

P.s sorry to those who thought this might be about supporting Damian; it's actually about supporting me

I might set up a charity for those who want to donate to the cause

cullen was never given the chance to evolve.
every player has to at some stage in their career. this is dMacs time to evolve.
brains will always beat brawn.

cullen was never given the chance to evolve.
every player has to at some stage in their career. this is dMacs time to evolve.
brains will always beat brawn.
Hey thanks, maybe Damian will be ok. It won't be the same Damian, and that's going to be sad, but bring on the new little mac.

I kinda agree re Cullen, he did evolve but it took a while and by then he had already been dismissed as an option. But he was still not the same.
If you have freak ability it can be harder to evolve when you suddenly lose that advantage.
I somewhat agree re brains vs brawn but...
Stephen hawking vs the dumbest player in super rugby ? My money is not on Stephen.

Latest posts