• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Donation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have:

Feel the Pulse (British Heart Foundation)
Stroek: act FAST (Stroke, which is a ward I work on)
Nike Black and White racist wrist band
SAINTS WITH HEART (BHF walk we did)

I wouldn't mind wearing another one, in fact...I'd love to especially with THE RUGBY FORUM printed on it.

I'm also thinking of introducing a "Hall of Fame" forum where we can put great threads, like the current "hedge" thread to rest for the scrutiny of all, unspoiled and lovingly preserved!

I just had a great idea boys, what about a member of the month award?

no idea, but alot of forums do it, i presume the mods draw up a shortlist each month of four members and put it too the vote?

It wouldn't work if the mods chose it (you're not in touch with the rest of the board).

Originally posted by umosay+Nov 12 2005, 12:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Nov 12 2005, 12:05 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Ripper@Nov 12 2005, 09:00 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-..::ERIC::..
@Nov 11 2005, 10:25 AM
Sorry but I have to say I wouldn't pay a cent.

Hard times in Dick Smith these days?
His Dick Smith days are behind him i think
<
[/b]
Once a worker for Dick, always a worker for Dick.

We could do the member of the month award but. All the members have a chance to vote but you cannot vote for yourself, to make sure this happens we could do it through post form.

Ask the question in a thread and MUST stay on topic otherwise their vote is cast-aside.

yeah i agree, a mom award is something that i think will encourage people to post to a higher quality.

A member of the month award.... hmmmmm.... that might be no bad idea....

I'll mention that.

Sure it was, keeping living off that belief I'm sure everyone else believe's you aswell
<
<

Originally posted by loratadine@Nov 14 2005, 01:02 AM
good, and just remeber who cam up with it
<
Yeah & don't forget the member who thought of this thread, ME!!
<

Great comeback, and another thing...why do you two have the same signature pictures?

Rather confusing between G and Lora.

Status
Not open for further replies.