• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Donation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umosay, owned.
Kaftka, owned.

Who will be next, is it you?

Originally posted by sambad5@Nov 15 2005, 11:54 AM
whoa, looks like i was about to start something.

i was only giving st jl **** so dont anyone get personal or anything, just a frendly laught at him. just like calling him a prick, aye st jl!

i have no problem with him buying the forum, and am looking foward to a more active poster running the place (no disrespect to dom - but thats one of the reasons youve got the chance at buying it anyway wasnt it?)

but if anything is made from my post it is this.

members can say what ever really
senior members shouldnt say union sucks
mods deffinatly shouldnt say union sucks
if a admin says union sucks you should be worried.
if the owner of the forum says it sucks - well you catch my drift.

its just some of the responsibility that comes with it. i know you didnt mean anything about it or anything, like i said, i was only giving you stick about it.
Tell you what then, I won't bother.

everyone should just ease up, i mean what the hell do you think jamie lyons going to do, change it to just a league forum, i mean please, dont be silly, you should hav more respect for this guy, he wants to go out with his own money and purchase the forum so its a better place for everyone

a bit of respect please.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Nov 15 2005, 12:21 PM
Umosay, owned.
Kaftka, owned.

Who will be next, is it you?
<
<
<
<

For your information, it was a knickname given to me on COYSDC, and I use it everywhere else. The whole saintsfan line is used all the time, I want my name to be unique...like Kaftka.

And I don't care if you dislike my name, your isn't exactly worshipfull.

Anyway back on topic.

no yur right, my name is so cliche, everyone one has non unique names like loratadine

get real my names one of the most unique on here, along with kaftka.

Originally posted by loratadine@Nov 17 2005, 03:58 AM
no yur right, my name is so cliche, everyone one has non unique names like loratadine

Loratadine is the name of my Hayfever tablets!
<

Originally posted by Air Ben@Nov 16 2005, 02:49 PM
The whole saintsfan line is used all the time, I want my name to be unique...like Kaftka.
Well mine was unique on here, I was the first person to use it on this board, until you came along that is...
<

Originally posted by gjohn85+Nov 17 2005, 06:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gjohn85 @ Nov 17 2005, 06:09 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Nov 17 2005, 03:58 AM

Loratadine is the name of my Hayfever tablets!
<
[/b]
Ditto.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Well mine was unique on here, I was the first person to use it on this board, until you came along that is... wink.gif[/b]

I meant as in, the offy board..the whole [blah]fan line. Used everywhere like...

Manutdfan_something or whatever.

And lora, being named after hayfever tablets isn't something to be proud of.

Status
Not open for further replies.