Not open for further replies.
because where best mates on these forums, and stick together
<

Originally posted by loratadine@Nov 14 2005, 10:09 AM
because where best mates on these forums, and stick together
<
Yeah wot lora said
<

You can easily tell the difference between who is who simply by reading the post most of the time.

Exactly. If you read more than two sentences (given that there are actually full stops in the post) without feeling the sudden urge to either inflict pain on somebody in the room, or stab your eyes out with a ballpoint pen, then it's most likely to be gjohn's.

back on topic every one.

i ripper, wish to pledge $100 for the good cause.

Thats fine, I'll just steal your sig and avatar to take your identity.
Then sambad5 will follow. As will Wally. Then the rest of the forum...

We are not sheep, we might LIKE sheep...
<
....but thats not for here.
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Nov 14 2005, 11:43 AM
Exactly. If you read more than two sentences (given that there are actually full stops in the post) without feeling the sudden urge to either inflict pain on somebody in the room, or stab your eyes out with a ballpoint pen, then it's most likely to be gjohn's.
<
Nice one Kaftka! Btw Lora has Gareth Thomas in his sig, I have got Dwayne Peel.

Back to topic, If the idea of having a donation included, when would we be likely to see it?

Originally posted by Jamie Lyon+Nov 15 2005, 02:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jamie Lyon @ Nov 15 2005, 02:31 AM)</div>
When I have enough money to buy the site.[/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-Jamie Lyon
@Nov 15 2005, 03:48 AM
I hate rugby union.

is that a good thing then?
<

Look at it, you can not say this is a Union Forum with League nothing more then an afterthought.

>_< It doesn't matter...

...Does anyone have any real problems with Jamie Lyon/St Helens/Dan/Simon Cowell owning the forum?

whoa, looks like i was about to start something.

i was only giving st jl **** so dont anyone get personal or anything, just a frendly laught at him. just like calling him a prick, aye st jl!

i have no problem with him buying the forum, and am looking foward to a more active poster running the place (no disrespect to dom - but thats one of the reasons youve got the chance at buying it anyway wasnt it?)

but if anything is made from my post it is this.

members can say what ever really
senior members shouldnt say union sucks
mods deffinatly shouldnt say union sucks
if a admin says union sucks you should be worried.
if the owner of the forum says it sucks - well you catch my drift.

its just some of the responsibility that comes with it. i know you didnt mean anything about it or anything, like i said, i was only giving you stick about it.

Well, to be fair, he said he hated rugby union in his review of Rugby Challenge06, so he would of said that to emphasise just how good the game is. Right? Right?
<

yes - but i would imagin that new members would come here to read his review... well mabie
<
- and then get turned down by him saying that.

just to let you know, i dont think hes a bad guy, and i dont intend on being one at this stage. why cant we all be friends and drop it like its hot? drop it like its hawt. drop it like its hawt. when the pimps in the crib ma, drop it like its hawt. when the pigs try and give it to ya, drop it like its hawt, drop it like its hawt, drop it like its hawt. snooooooooooooooooooop. snoooooooooooooooooop...

Originally posted by sambad5@Nov 15 2005, 12:04 PM
yes - but i would imagin that new members would come here to read his review... well mabie
<
- and then get turned down by him saying that.

just to let you know, i dont think hes a bad guy, and i dont intend on being one at this stage. why cant we all be friends and drop it like its hot? drop it like its hawt. drop it like its hawt. when the pimps in the crib ma, drop it like its hawt. when the pigs try and give it to ya, drop it like its hawt, drop it like its hawt, drop it like its hawt. snooooooooooooooooooop. snoooooooooooooooooop...
I got the rolly on my arm and I'm pouring Chandon
And I roll the best weed cause I got it going on

So don't change the dizzle, turn it up a little
I got a living room full of fine dime brizzles
Waiting on the Pizzle, the Dizzle and the Shizzle
G's to the bizzack, now ladies here we gizzo

[EDIT] Sambad, when I posted this, I thought I would look like an idiot, as it was just 'saintsfan 24/7' aove me, not you.

...You little ****....
<

Status
Not open for further replies.