• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dragons v Munster

A

An Tarbh

Munster head to Rodney Parade hoping to overcome their poor league form in the principality having lost on their last 5 previous visits but given the strength of the team selected that is certainly looking difficult. They will be boosted by the return of Marcus Horan who is the only established Irish international to start for the Reds with Paul O'Connell on the bench.

The Dragons have named Colin Charvis and Michael Owen in their pack for Friday's encounter.

Dragons: 15 Kevin Morgan, 14 Gareth Wyatt, 13 Paul Emerick, 12 Ashley Smith, 11 Aled Brew, 10 Ceri Sweeney, 9 Gareth Cooper, 8 Michael Owen, 7 Jamie Ringer, 6 Colin Charvis, 5 Luke Charteris/Peter Sidoli, 4 Ian Gough, 3 Lee Harrison, 2 Ben Daly, 1 Adam Black.
Replacements 16 Kieran Crawford, 17 Dai Maddocks, 18 Andrew Hall, 19 Nic Fitisemanu, 20 Gareth Chapman, 21 Mike Hercus, 22 Alex Walker.

Munster: 15 Christian Cullen, 14 Anthony Horgan, 13 Barry Murphy, 12 Lifiemi Mafi, 11 Ian Dowling, 10 Jeremy Manning, 9 Tomas O'Leary, 8 Anthony Foley (captain), 7 Denis Leamy, 6 John O'Sullivan, 5 Mick O'Driscoll, 4 Donnacha Ryan, 3 Tony Buckley, 2 Andy Kyriacou, 1 Marcus Horan.
Replacements: 16 Federico Pucciariello, 17 Eugene McGovern, 18 Paul O'Connell, 19 James Coughlan, 20 Brian O'Meara, 21 Eoghan Hickey, 22 Trevor Halstead.

Looking forward to it. It's always difficult when you're playing against 16 men :wink2:

Smart ass. :bleh!:

Should be a home win though with the side Munster have put out which seems strange considering there's not exactly a massive gap between them and Connacht. Maybe Judas is still feeling guilty having done the dirty on the Dragons.

I think he was only here for a day wasn't he?

My "source" just dropped off my freebie for tonight. I'll charge up the camera and post some shots. Maybe not tonight as I'll have my beer goggles on LOL.

Dragons to win by 10 points.

Well the Dragons coach certainly earned his bread with this match, Dragons were absolute cack in the first half, Munster were no great shakes either but much improvement in the second half and a decent win for the Dragons.

Dragons were absolute cack in the first half
[/b]

They weren't that good :(

As you said 2nd half they pulled it together a bit. I got my predictions for last night arse about face. :lol:

Latest posts