• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dreams

S

St Helens RLFC

Dreams are incredible things, you know. They can provide you with a great, happy night, or a heart-poundingly scary one.

But I HATE the dream I had last night. When I used to play rugby my speciality was the shoulder charge of doom. Some mouthy chav was having a go at me in the street, so I ran at him full pelt and hit him with the shoulder. Well, I tried anyway, I just seemed to lose all power and strength, and just bounced off this chav.

And then I went to punch him... I couldn't!

RAGH! It's so annoying!

I've had dreams similar to that but mine was more like I went to punch some twat trying to steal my woman and no matter how hard I tried to hit him my arm was just slow as ever...like i was stuck in slow motion.

Slightly annoying but meh, life goes on.

and no matter how hard I tried to hit him my arm was just slow as ever...like i was stuck in slow motion. [/b]

That's the one. Like a Matrix punch with no end product. :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#:

I know, its so frustrating.

When I woke up I just felt like I wanted to punch my wall to release the tension :p

Instead a few weeks later the guy who actually tried it on got a punch anyway so...

It all ended all right :p

The antidote is to go out and shoulder charge a real chav. No dream-warped physics will hinder you!

no matter how hard I tried to hit him my arm was just slow as ever...like i was stuck in slow motion.
[/b]

Seems to happen to me every time i throw a punch or try and run in a dream

No idea why that is

Crossing the road.
In my dream a car is approaching and i'm in slow-f***ing-mo!
I never get hit or anything, but it's horrible.

What about the falling dream guys?
How good is that?
Who's ever hit the floor before waking?

i get the slow motion matrix punch quite often

i also get a weird thing where im walking and then for no reason im lying down... but don't ever get the falling over bit

one of my friends died in my dream the other night was sketchy!

Crossing the road.
In my dream a car is approaching and i'm in slow-f***ing-mo!
I never get hit or anything, but it's horrible.

What about the falling dream guys?
How good is that?
Who's ever hit the floor before waking? [/b]

Aparently, if you hit the floor when you fall in a dream, you will die (no not in the dream, real life).

I heard that if you die in a dream, at all, you die in real life.
But i vividly remember drowning in a dream i had once and once i died it was the most relaxing experience i've ever felt.
My mate claims he's hit the floor in a falling dream once...

I have died in my dreams before... In a plane crash....

I have also had several cases of Deja Vu, one of which was the terror attacks in London, which I dreamt I was in one of the underground stations, and was looking at my watch on the underground...

I've never dreamt about dying before but I have dreamt about people who have been close to me coming back from the dead, and the more it happens, the more vivid the dreams are which is really starting to freak me out as you feel like crap when you do wake up.

I have the one regurlarly where I am fighting en masse with somethings and have the 'ineffective punch', 'the weapon that breaks', 'Random falling over'

Dreams are strange things, I don't get enough of them these days.

BM

I've had dreams in kind of flash back form style dreams where later on in life I have passed a moment in my life and then it relates back to a dream i've had about it and I get a cold chill down my spine.

Hmmm deja vu is a totally different feeling, but I do get them all the time. I wish someone would explain those...

Anyone have the dream where their teeth fall out?
Maybe one, maybe all of them.

Horrible... :)