Driver: Parallel Lines

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by Bullitt, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Bought this today on a whim after somone told me it's a lot better then 'Driv3r', and to be honest, I'm not disappointed. Some may call it a GTA clone, but when the driving physics are this good (remember, I can't care what you have to say on this matter, they sucked in GTA), it looks stunning and the in game music makes you stand up and take notice, I love it.

Anyone else tried it yet?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]#
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plus, this bad boy is in the game, bearing a certain resembelance to a nice motor that comes fom Blackpool...

[​IMG]

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

What version have you purchased this on?

Is there any famerate problems like in driv3r?

4. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Xbox. Not noticed any slowdown yet, had around 3-4 hours on it now.

5. kaftka

kaftka Guest

I hired itnout once and was rather impressed... I couldn't play it for very long as something came up... But one thing that bugged me... How do you jump? I didn't get the instruction manual.

Can you jump? I remember playing Driv3r once and jumping and it was the most retarded animation I had ever seen.... Did they remove it rather than improve it?

Also, a new rule... Whenever you say Driver: Parallel lines... You must put it as DrIVer...

k?

6. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

Nice, had 'acquired' this game ages ago but hadn't really got around to iving it a decent go, but will now :)

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!