• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Driver: Parallel Lines

B

Bullitt

Bought this today on a whim after somone told me it's a lot better then 'Driv3r', and to be honest, I'm not disappointed. Some may call it a GTA clone, but when the driving physics are this good (remember, I can't care what you have to say on this matter, they sucked in GTA), it looks stunning and the in game music makes you stand up and take notice, I love it.

Anyone else tried it yet?

928570_20060303_screen020.jpg

928571_20060209_screen003.jpg
#
928570_20060203_screen001.jpg

928570_20051222_screen001.jpg

Plus, this bad boy is in the game, bearing a certain resembelance to a nice motor that comes fom Blackpool...

tvr.jpg

What version have you purchased this on?

Is there any famerate problems like in driv3r?

I hired itnout once and was rather impressed... I couldn't play it for very long as something came up... But one thing that bugged me... How do you jump? I didn't get the instruction manual.

Can you jump? I remember playing Driv3r once and jumping and it was the most retarded animation I had ever seen.... Did they remove it rather than improve it?

Also, a new rule... Whenever you say Driver: Parallel lines... You must put it as DrIVer...

k?

Nice, had 'acquired' this game ages ago but hadn't really got around to iving it a decent go, but will now :)