• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Drop Wilkinson?

<div class='quotemain'>
I've seen a few posts on here in the 'Your teams starting XI' thread who're suggesting England should start Cipriani ahead of Wilkinson.

Don't be foolish.

That is all.
[/b]

OK, thanks for the advice bud. You have shown me the way with that insightful, well thought out comment.
[/b][/quote]
exactly why do it wilko is much better than cipriani why should he not start then

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
I've seen a few posts on here in the 'Your teams starting XI' thread who're suggesting England should start Cipriani ahead of Wilkinson.

Don't be foolish.

That is all.
[/b]

OK, thanks for the advice bud. You have shown me the way with that insightful, well thought out comment.
[/b][/quote]
exactly why do it wilko is much better than cipriani why should he not start then [/b][/quote]

lol. And Beckham is also much better then Bentley...

Wilkonson is one of the best n10s ever it be foolish to leave him out of the squad

Honestly Johnny has been a shadow of his formerself, He is still a quality player but Danny is the future. We are lucky as we are much like Wales, They have Jones and Hook, We have Cippers and Johnny they can fit in depending on which type of game we are going to play

I'm not an England fan, but I think Wilkinson does deserve respect, and a start as number 10. We've seen England rush young players, dont lose Cipriani.

Here's something else for you to consider... Wilkinsons only strength is a penalty taker - What use will he be when the <strike>Australian Rugbny League laws</strike> ELVs are introduced?

He can't run, he can't tackle safely and he can't distribute. [/b]

Yep, because we all know there are no penalty shot's at goal in the Super 14 anymore... just a question, actually watched a game, or are you just going on the lies by the likes of Shaun Edwards?

But back on topic, Jonny blows like a strong wind. Please line him up against Carter and Evans.

Latest posts