• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Duane Vermeulen back at Bulls

Why?

Duane played for the Bulls last season, and he's from this region. His family lives in Pretoria and Nelspruit. He's coming home.

Because the Bulls are poor at the moment and Duane Vermeulen is the best player in the world (in my opinion).

https://www.sarugbymag.co.za/reports-bulls-chasing-kriel-coetzee-signatures/

I note that they are also chasing Jesse Kriel and Marcell Coetzee. I have also read rumours somewhere about Vincent Koch.

Sounds like the Billionaire money may be working its way through?

Because the Bulls are poor at the moment and Duane Vermeulen is the best player in the world (in my opinion).

https://www.sarugbymag.co.za/reports-bulls-chasing-kriel-coetzee-signatures/

I note that they are also chasing Jesse Kriel and Marcell Coetzee. I have also read rumours somewhere about Vincent Koch.

Sounds like the Billionaire money may be working its way through?

We are not performing well yes. But that is probably why we are trying to get our guys back like Vermeulen, Koch and Kriel.

Coetzee is certainly a good shout too, although I have a guess, the Sharks might also throw their hat in the mix.

But I don't think it's just about money for Duane, it's about him, ending his career at home, with his friends and family.

Thanks for this news guys! Just the prospect that the Sharks might even be in contention to maybe be in talks with Marcel Coetzee brightens up my day. I consider him the best tackler that I have ever seen play rugby.

With that's said I doubt that these players will come back, the currency gap is only getting bigger and I'm sure some French club can give them much better offers, unless the Lions tour is playing a bigger factor than I think.

F Steyn is also coming back probably but thats a shame actually because I would have loved to see what a Montpellier backline consisting of the following could do.
9. Reinach
10. Pollard
11. Nadolo
12. Francois steyn
13. Jan Serfontein
14. ?
15. Johan Goosen

It's pretty much a dream lineup for me one that I never got to see for the Springboks. Montpellier has got some seriously good taste in players, sorry for digressing.

Buy them all, bring them home
Let big coffers work for SA/Bulls for a change

Latest posts