• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

E3 2011 Coverage : Rugby World Cup 2011

Having the option to have a Placekicking Shootout is a nice touch and if done well could be a very intense end to a match, but to say that it's something the fans have been asking for is a bit silly...

The game must look look a lot different to what we've seen so far considering how much praise it was given graphically :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading this makes me feel very Guilty...said some maybe, nasty things after seeing those screenshots; but i trust what this guy says as he is a fellow South African that loves his Rugga. Thank you HB and 505 Games!!!! You guys Rock...I will be looking to pre order a couple of more Copies of This game as gifts for my Cousins Birthdays!! Can't wait for the game...so over Rugby Challenge now...i will bet they only have licenses for Aussie and New Zealand sides anyway. Pretty Sure HB have South Africa...why else would they give this short preview to a South African gaming site. Well HB AND 505 once again...was worried after thise screenshots, but clearly they are not a true reflection of the Quality of this game. Woo Hoo!!!!

yeah i know that each article is gonna be biased, its the same with the NZ review of RC. But it just makes the games sound awesome which is great! feels me with confidence again that this game is great, one interesting thing he raises is that they are still busy in the development stage so theres alot of progress still to be made. Just want sidhe to give a release date so i know when we can start playing rugby on the next gen.

The more confident you are with the quality of this game, the more disappointed you'll be when it comes out.

But if you have the lowest expectations, you can only be impressed. That's how I roll :D

The more confident you are with the quality of this game, the more disappointed you'll be when it comes out.

But if you have the lowest expectations, you can only be impressed. That's how I roll :D

Haha true, thats why i have been very impressed by RC. Then RWC let me down a bit but got me excited again. check this out to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9U2di_w7tg

Think we can see a good battle on our hands for dominance these next two months or so, which is only a good thing.

The Guy writing this article makes it sound as if The Graphics are quite Good and could get very good before release; but i spoke to him yesterday and he said he would give FIFA 12 a 9/10 rating for Graphic/Visual quality and in comparison he would give Rugby WC 5/10. Dissapointing...the article made me light up as it suggested the Graphics won't look as poor as the Screenshots do; but it seems it will. Still hoping the Visual Quality can be improved before release.

Latest posts