TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
So since E3 is currently on in the USA, I thought we might as well start a thread to talk about the upcoming games and features.

Since the gaming has moved into a new era of next-gen consoles, the possibilities are nearly endless.

Here are some things that has caught my attention:

Mortal Kombat X (probably the only thing myself and Big Ewis have in common):

Now I have to start saving to get a PS4!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Feel free to add whatever you like, I personnally like 3rd person games, and these are the ones that has made me really excited.

Also, My apologies for triple posting. I can only add 1 video per post so I had no choice to triple post. Mods, please rectify if I overstepped any boundaries or Rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assains Creed game looks good but then they all looked good, and outside of 2 and brotherhood were a bit of a let down.

The Order, Witcher 3 and the Division all look epic.

Destiny looks alright ATM not sure. If Uncharted is like the previous games then I am all for it.

Thinking of getting XBONE due to Halo 2 re-release one of the best games ever (Not fussed about Halo 5), and hopefully Gears of war.

What I like a lot about the look of Assasin's Creed Unity, is they're back to an environment which suits assassins. The European cities of 2 simply made it an amazing game - add that to Ezio's awesome character. It seems like it's really a multiplayer game though?

What I like a lot about the look of Assasin's Creed Unity, is they're back to an environment which suits assassins. The European cities of 2 simply made it an amazing game - add that to Ezio's awesome character. It seems like it's really a multiplayer game though?

Yeah, I'm glad they are going back to the European setup, and from the trailer you can see they are going to bring back the elements that made Ezio's part so awesome. I don't know exactly what the angle will be with the different characters and the multiplayer idea. It would be awesome if they implement something like different character like GTA V...

Excited for the Halo reboots for the XBO. Along with Madden, NHL and Forza Horizon 2. Good incentive to make bonus at work for the next couple of months to get them all

The new NHL game looks like it could be one of the best looking sports games yet.

Cant wait for Madden to be on next gen properly and not rushed like 25 was.

The new NHL game looks like it could be one of the best looking sports games yet.

Cant wait for Madden to be on next gen properly and not rushed like 25 was.

Problem with all EA's games ws that they had to prepare and get out their PS3/XB360 before the new gen ***les whilst also getting those ready. Now they can develop them side by side so fully extepct them to be better on all versions.

NHL has needed a refresh badly, glad the commentary team has changed to my personal favourite NHL comms.

Have been playing the Destiny Alpha this weekend and WOW, amazing graphic Controls and vehicle movement very similar to Halo which is a very good thing Best looking game I have played on the ps4 so far I love it so much.

Battlefield Hardline Beta is good interesting game modes but feel it could've been a £25 huge DLC rather than a £45 solo game, but cool concept.

Loved Arkham Asylum and City, but after Origins this next game I'm not so sold on. What do you all think of Gotham Knight?

At the moment I'm more than happy with my PS3. I have not seen anything from E3, which would persuade me to get a PS4 or an XBONE. Uncharted 4, yes, but that is still a year away.

Certainly Sony's failure to support DLNA yet on PS4 is putting me off and I won't get it until they pull their thumb out of their butt and do a software update to enable it.

Latest posts