• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

E3

Sorry for being so impatient,i also know very little about e3,but will hbs have a little conference or will they just have there own area and people just walk up to see it?....or....is it nothing like that ha

I really liked the look of Ghost Recon Future Soldier and also the one where you play the roman soldier

The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excel.jpg

Quite a few games coming out this autumn/winter I want to pick up

Oh yes, vintage Marshal Faulk in all his goodness. May import it for that sole reason :D. Missed 11 cause i didn't see it as much of a step up from 10 :p

Sorry for being so impatient,i also know very little about e3,but will hbs have a little conference or will they just have there own area and people just walk up to see it?....or....is it nothing like that ha

From memory HB haven't taken a stand on the show floor this year, but they have a meeting room, so there will probably be private demonstrations for distributors, resellers, and the like.

Holy Crap.... The Darkness 2. That is something else :D :D :D now that really really is a crazy blood bath :D insane stuff :D

Posted over on teamxbox... publisher 505 games has listed their games lineup for E3, the list includes Rugby World Cup.

So we should get to see something over the next 3 days...

article over at: http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/24040/505-Games-Announces-E3-2011-Lineup/

EDIT: where the hell did these other 5 pages sprout from? could've sworn there was only the first page when I posted the above... anyways, aside from HB confirming they will be at E3, it does 100% confirm it from a 505 perspective and not leaving it as a secret ***le reveal.

Last edited:
From memory HB haven't taken a stand on the show floor this year, but they have a meeting room, so there will probably be private demonstrations for distributors, resellers, and the like.

Thank you mr.sidhe!...this doesnt mean that i like you!(buy your game) :p.

Actually, ill probably buy both!

Luuuurve E3, watched 3 of the 4 briefings yesterday. [strike]Might watch Sony's in a bit, even though Jack Tretton is a bore.[/strike]

Overstrike could be interesting, as long as I can play it, and Rayman Origins looks fun.

Edit - Just read GameCentral's recap of Sony's, this looked good:
He then introduces something even more interesting and unexpected: a PlayStation-branded 3DTV. It's a 24 inch display that comes with a pair of 3D glasses, a copy of Resistance 3, a six foot HDMI cable for a very reasonable $499 (we imagine the UK price will be around £500, rather than whatever the actual exchange rate is).
As a very welcome bonus if two players wear 3D glasses (available separately for $69) then a different image can be beamed to each. That allows you to play the equivalent of split screen - but where both players view takes up the whole of the screen, which is a great idea.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/games/8...ta-uncharted-3-and-resistance-3#ixzz1OaWBb2O7

Last edited:
That does sound good!

Just seen a load of old school (well, PS1) games getting reboots:
Medieval
Twisted Metal
Toy Soldiers

Also a Top Gun game

Looks like I've found my xmas present in the form of Playstation Vita :p :p
looks very gimmicky but i love gadgets :D

Ok so Nintendo has just announced something and TBH I don't get it it's like a new controller... I think.

It's a complete new system,
From what I gather (skim read the article) they're trying to get back to actual gaming rather than the gimicky stuff on the Wii
THe controller looks like the bottom half of a DS, and will have a video screen which is linked to the game (along with a camera and microphone on)
The controller will also be able to play games away from the console

WiiU1.jpg

http://venturebeat.com/2011/06/07/nintendo-unveils-wiis-successor-the-wiiu/

Latest posts