• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

E3

reis

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ethiopia
Club or Nation
Northampton
Does anybody know if anything is going to be unveiled at E3 next week?

Rugby challenge have released some screenshots on their website. As always, no one knows about World Cup game. It seems we get a few words on here every three months but something is bound to come up shortly.

I reckon something big regarding the new gears of war...at least I hope as the advertisements for the game are usually nothing short of spine tingling.
Rugby should feature I hope :)

I reckon something big regarding the new gears of war
I'm proper bored of GoW now, first was alright, 2nd was identical, third's just going to be more of the same
I'm looking forward to seeing what the new Sony PSP thing is like

Also, Batman: Arkham City, if it's anything like Arkham Asylum it's going to brilliant

Vaguely interested in the new CoDs as well - there's MW3 which will probably get a load of info released, but apparently there's another CoD being announced as well

Oh, and the new Assassins Creed, obviously

Last edited:
I would love to see a game (please link me to one should it exist) where a player takes up the position of one soldier in a massive medieval battle ,,not one of the superhuman guys who racks up kills by the thousand ..but some form of a a realistic yet enjoyable thing that employs a bit of tactics , discipline and skill to survive the whole battle in numerous formations and what not... **end my Geeky wet dream**

There was one vaguely like that, not so much tactics and the such, but you were one guy in a big battle, I'll try and remember what it is, I had a demo of the first one on PS2 and loved it

Edit: Dynasty Warriors! It was set in Japan, but they made a medieval one they made for 360: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bladestorm:_The_Hundred_Years'_War

There was a game about the 100 years war called...'the hundred years war'. Sort of mercenary in a map where you run over to various battles with men and horses and stuff.

this forum sucks compared to rugby challenge's, and admins always close threads on TRF just because people are showing interested in RWC 2011 and asking questions desperately and never receiving answers. theres even a thread for questions for HB but no one answers the questions

this forum sucks compared to rugby challenge's, and admins always close threads on TRF just because people are showing interested in RWC 2011 and asking questions desperately and never receiving answers. theres even a thread for questions for HB but no one answers the questions

So, why exactly are you still here?

A friendly reminder about 505 Games' exciting 2011 E3 lineup.

We'll be showing off…

Michael Phelps: Push the Limit (Exclusive for Xbox 360 Kinect):

Get inspired by the greatest athlete ever –Michael Phelps! For the first time ever, Michael Phelps: Push the Limit brings the fun, fitness and excitement of head to head swimming to your Kinect. With innovative, motion-controlled gameplay technology, you can turn your living room into a king-sized pool – big enough for the whole family or a bunch of friends!

Supremacy MMA (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360):

Supremacy MMA brings the brutality of unsanctioned, amateur and unlicensed MMA fighting to consoles, favoring fast-and-furious gameplay and underground aesthetics over official branding and television-style presentation. The game raises the bar in the MMA space by bringing an unprecedented level of fast, fluid combat, intuitive controls and true-to-the-sport brutality, telling the story of up-and-coming fighters in their quest for supremacy.

WRECKED: Revenge Revisited (XBLA, PSN):

As the follow-up to the wildly popular multiplayer racer MASHED - which released on Xbox console, PlayStation®2, and Windows PC in 2004 – WRECKED: Revenge Revisited will bring car-based combat and racing carnage to a whole new level when it releases this year. In WRECKED, players are required to drive aggressively with a chip on their shoulders, utilizing a variety of weapons and vehicle enhancements to take their opponents out of the race. However, vanquished foes are able to exact vengeance against those who knocked them out through five different aerial strikes.

Backbreaker Vengeance (Exclusive to XBLA):

Backbreaker Vengeance takes the intensity and AAA appeal of the original Backbreaker Football console game and combines it with the pick-up-and-play nature of the multi-million selling iPhone games to create a whole new one-of-a-kind sports experience for digital download on Xbox LIVE Arcade for Xbox 360. It takes as its inspiration the wildly popular "Tackle Alley" mini-game in Backbreaker Football to deliver an all-new arcade slant on football.

505 Games will also be debuting two brand new secret ***les.

One of them will most definitely be Rugby.

Michael Phelps swimming.....I can imagine the loading screen now:
"505 Games would like to remind you that NO WATER IS NEEDED FOR THIS GAME. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT MOVING YOUR TV NEXT TO THE BATH. THAT IS WRONG. VERY WRONG."

Please would people stop developing stuff for this motion control nonsense? Please?
Have we learned nothing from the Wii? There has yet to be a good game using motion control.

On another note: minecraft for android getting shown at E3. Because you didn't need to be productive anyway.

Please would people stop developing stuff for this motion control nonsense? Please?
Have we learned nothing from the Wii? There has yet to be a good game using motion control.

On another note: minecraft for android getting shown at E3. Because you didn't need to be productive anyway.

But Motion control games sell likes pancakes...hot,yummy pancakes.

There was one vaguely like that, not so much tactics and the such, but you were one guy in a big battle, I'll try and remember what it is, I had a demo of the first one on PS2 and loved it

Edit: Dynasty Warriors! It was set in Japan, but they made a medieval one they made for 360: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bladestorm:_The_Hundred_Years'_War

But Dynasty Warriors is
one of the superhuman guys who racks up kills by the thousand

Imagine a Swimming game not on motion controller, where your some super swimmer who swims after sharks and wrestles them. You can drown the occaisional small boy too. Sound good?

HB Studios have just said they're showing RWC2011 at E3:
Rugby World Cup 2011 Official Game
We're off to E3 to show the world Rugby World Cup 2011… Stay tuned for more news all next week!

Latest posts