EA SoundTrack

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by Wally, Feb 12, 2005.

1. Wally

Wally Guest

Anyone who played it at the training camp pick up on what songs were included, bands and etc?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

punk bands felt proffesional just like madden menu but better(cos madden r for poofs!)

4. Wally

Wally Guest

Is there an option to play music while you play in a game?

5. nui1stxv

nui1stxv Guest

wonder if on xbox you can play ur own music during gameplay, if so then its gonna be sum Boy George blaring when i play!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

i wudnt think so btw why wud you? [​IMG]

it'll wreck the whole game!

7. Wally

Wally Guest

It'd just be cool when I get bored of the crowd / commentary to chuck in some syc up music.

8. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

id neva get bored of the crowd and i wont mind the commentary as ive heard worse!

9. umosay

umosay Guest

You could always play it on pc and run your own music in the BG [​IMG]

10. im hoping for that...yeah blaze some..."how many dudes u know roll like this...nahmehny ifany..."

11. Seen as the commentary is so ugly, il probably have a bit of Guns n Roses in the BG or a bit of greenday.

12. Wally

Wally Guest

There was no commentary for the first part of the Ireland v Scotland game. I can't explain how much better it was! When I get digital the first thing I'm going to do is turn off the commentary.

13. Muse_Cubed

Muse_Cubed Guest

Madden this year had Franz Ferdinand *shock*

Oh and I remember that Sky played some Muse during NFL highlights more than once...

But I'll just stick on a healthy mix of Muse, Interpol, Libs, The Open etc. on when I'm playing.

14. Wally

Wally Guest

This on Xbox or PC?

15. Muse_Cubed

Muse_Cubed Guest

PC, my comp easily handles WMP and Madden, should handle R2005 and WMP too.

16. sanzar

sanzar Guest

I'd bloody hope so! Even a half decent PC should be able to easily max out any settings a game that was ported from XBOX could deal out... even with WMP going in the backround.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!