• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EA SoundTrack

W

Wally

Anyone who played it at the training camp pick up on what songs were included, bands and etc?

K

kinkon89

punk bands felt proffesional just like madden menu but better(cos madden r for poofs!)

N

nui1stxv

wonder if on xbox you can play ur own music during gameplay, if so then its gonna be sum Boy George blaring when i play!!
<
<

K

kinkon89

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 12 2005, 08:44 PM
Is there an option to play music while you play in a game?
i wudnt think so btw why wud you?
<

it'll wreck the whole game!

W

Wally

It'd just be cool when I get bored of the crowd / commentary to chuck in some syc up music.

K

kinkon89

id neva get bored of the crowd and i wont mind the commentary as ive heard worse!

U

umosay

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 12 2005, 10:21 PM
It'd just be cool when I get bored of the crowd / commentary to chuck in some syc up music.
You could always play it on pc and run your own music in the BG
<

T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

Originally posted by nui1stxv@Feb 12 2005, 08:54 PM
wonder if on xbox you can play ur own music during gameplay, if so then its gonna be sum Boy George blaring when i play!!
<
<
im hoping for that...yeah blaze some..."how many dudes u know roll like this...nahmehny ifany..."

S

Saint N Sinner

Seen as the commentary is so ugly, il probably have a bit of Guns n Roses in the BG or a bit of greenday.

W

Wally

There was no commentary for the first part of the Ireland v Scotland game. I can't explain how much better it was! When I get digital the first thing I'm going to do is turn off the commentary.

M

Muse_Cubed

Madden this year had Franz Ferdinand *shock*

Oh and I remember that Sky played some Muse during NFL highlights more than once...

But I'll just stick on a healthy mix of Muse, Interpol, Libs, The Open etc. on when I'm playing.

S

sanzar

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Feb 13 2005, 11:46 PM
PC, my comp easily handles WMP and Madden, should handle R2005 and WMP too.
I'd bloody hope so! Even a half decent PC should be able to easily max out any settings a game that was ported from XBOX could deal out... even with WMP going in the backround.

Latest posts