• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EA will not make a rugby game in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodgy video my god people are idiots. If you like them then simply don't watch them, all my other videos are correct, but this false and I apologise for that! Of course unions are there for news they are associated with the ****ing game! And I guarantee that I don't click bait videos, that is something that I would never do. Proof is always in my videos bro! Why would I make a news video without any idea. I tell you people have no common sense

Dodgy video my god people are idiots. If you like them then simply don't watch them, all my other videos are correct, but this false and I apologise for that! Of course unions are there for news they are associated with the ****ing game! And I guarantee that I don't click bait videos, that is something that I would never do. Proof is always in my videos bro! Why would I make a news video without any idea. I tell you people have no common sense

Is it really necessary for the name calling and the belittling of paying members of this forum?? There is also no need to use swear word on this forum as it will in any case be censored out. How about you use your common sense??

Also, By you deleting your original post, has showed every person on this forum that you are indeed a click-bait enthusiast and that you make comments and remarks without proper research.

To blame the SRU is tasteless on your part. The SRU did not have a press briefing, nor made the discussion public about their involvement with EA Sports/HB Studios. The SRU didn't give this forum any false statements or remarks.

This was all on you "Bro"! Step up, take it on the chin, and go sit in the corner!

Ok bro let me spill it out for you I have taken down the video as it is false, and wrong, did you see it and I had the evidence to back it up
2. I am not blamely it entirely on the SRU, I am taking some of the blame and a light bit on their part.
3. mY RESEARCH HAS BEEN RIGHT IN THE PAST, This is the first time and (most important to get it wrong)
4. Of course I am going to swear when there are idiots that don't use rationality and logic.
5. Lastly, this situation could get some people in some trouble, that is not me! So out of the best interest of them I would appreciate it to be this thread to be taken down.

Lastly, I would like you to explain the logic in me deleting the post to be a click-baiter, if I wanted more views wouldn't I have kept it there! I tell you are an idiot @heineken

Last edited by a moderator:
In that case take down your other 5 videos all showing EA Sports logos and Rugby 16 as theyre based on the same wrong information

No there not actually that information is correct!!! Only the EA information is false while the rest is true, from now on I will not use that logo as it is not correct but the information in it is true!!!

toy-car-accident_100407736_l.jpg

^this thread

You moved onto a new instrument yet?

You spend all day blowing your own trumpet, you must have mastered it by now!

EDIT: Also, @heineken didn't know I was a paying member? :p

Ok bro let me spill it out for you I have taken down the video as it is false, and wrong, did you see it and I had the evidence to back it up
2. I am not blamely it entirely on the SRU, I am taking some of the blame and a light bit on their part.
3. mY RESEARCH HAS BEEN RIGHT IN THE PAST, This is the first time and (most important to get it wrong)
4. Of course I am going to swear when there are idiots that don't use rationality and logic.
5. Lastly, this situation could get some people in some trouble, that is not me! So out of the best interest of them I would appreciate it to be this thread to be taken down.

Lastly, I would like you to explain the logic in me deleting the post to be a click-baiter, if I wanted more views wouldn't I have kept it there! I tell you are an idiot @heineken

I understand English TSC. For you to continue with this name calling is going to get only you in trouble. Your reputation has preceeded you and now that we, as a united front have called you out you still don't provide factual evidence.

The moderators of this forum have even asked you to provide evidence, yet you still don't do it. That to me is just condescending towards this forum and it's members.

You moved onto a new instrument yet?

You spend all day blowing your own trumpet, you must have mastered it by now!

EDIT: Also, @heineken didn't know I was a paying member? :p

Well, you're not, I am, but at least you contribute with good and proper posts. Not this false advertising like the mumbling scottish pistol.

@heineken haha I'm glad someone thinks so!

Sounds like Natalie Bennett here...

Yeah, you need to learn context. Greg Peters was saying that each Union does their own licensing, not that they already have signed onto the game. Look at RWC and RC, SARU went with the former, ARU and NZRU with the latter.

Also, we could just assume that the SRU woman didn't have the foggiest and just knew a rugby game was being made, and just knew of EA sports, accidentally linking the two.

I hold out hope for a non-HB game, but that seems unlikely in the next few years.

Can we please focus for one moment on the fact that TheScottishCannon tried to TRICK an SRU employee into confirming fabricated information? Genius.

Can we please focus for one moment on the fact that TheScottishCannon tried to TRICK an SRU employee into confirming fabricated information? Genius.

Maybe.

For all we know that employee is his mum/sister/cousin/girlfriend.

Or maybe he paid her to say that to click-bait more people to watch his crappy videos.

Oh and by the way, he has still failed to produce any evidence whatsoever. Can we just call him a fraud and a liar and move on??

Could a mod please edit back his posts? It sort of destroys the flow of the thread as they are.

Maybe.

For all we know that employee is his mum/sister/cousin/girlfriend.

Or maybe he paid her to say that to click-bait more people to watch his crappy videos.

Oh and by the way, he has still failed to produce any evidence whatsoever. Can we just call him a fraud and a liar and move on??
I think that is taking it way beyond the mark, Sure @ScottishCannon may have giving us false information but he is sorry for it and i really think your taking it too far. His video's he make's to be absolutely honest with you it is not the best quality but he put effort to give us this information, Like leave 'Not EA Rugby world cup' but think about getting us information about Rugby 15. He has put his time to gather sources and arrange interviews with people who know more about the development off the game. And your talking about moving on from this ? in reality he said he was sorry for giving false information about rugby 16 and its you who decided to keep going with it so you should move on if i am honest.

Um the SRU got it wrong for me and someone else bro! They were employees of SRU that I have no affiliation with. I did put evidence on I put 3 different emails from!!! And yet again i ASK THE Question if I wanted the views wouldn't I have the video up, One mistake and your calling me a liar, well I have come clean and said that I made a mistake, And I'm name calling how about you with"click--baiter' someone needs to go back to school

Um the SRU got it wrong for me and someone else bro! They were employees of SRU that I have no affiliation with. I did put evidence on I put 3 different emails from!!! And yet again i ASK THE Question if I wanted the views wouldn't I have the video up, One mistake and your calling me a liar, well I have come clean and said that I made a mistake, And I'm name calling how about you with"click--baiter' someone needs to go back to school
can i get a link to video's with the SRU stuff on it ?

I deleted it bro be cause it was false information that I reported on, No point having a video that is false up on utube

Can we please close this thread.

I got so exciting seeing the ***le PPP up and then read all the rubbish on here.

Mods we need you.....close the thread

Let this be a lesson to you, wait for official confirmation from the developers themselves rather than from a two-bit youtuber out to make a quick buck from gullible people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts