• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EAS Muscle

C

Candyman

Hi Guys,

I am hoping someone around the world might be able to help me here, I have been a serious gym person lifting weight for just over a year now and am looking to find a supplement that will increase your muscle mass as well as recover them in time for your next training session.

I have read a few things regarding EAS Muscle armour but have not heard of anyone taking it for themselves so this is the reason for this new thread, So if there is anyone out there has tried it or has any other kind of supplements they have tried can you please let me know what they are and how they were for you.

I am also up for any suggestions on training programmes to increase muscle mass without the supplements.

C A Iversen i know what you are thinking while reading this and what you are going to reply with.......It ain't going to happen :D

i use whey protein, it contains 28g protein a scoop of the powder

i lift every monday, wedensday, and friday... with cross country trainer intertwined on tuesdays, thursdays, and saturdays

but i dont know what you want muscle wise

do you want to be muscular like a normal person with a nice set of guns, pecs etc..

or are you looking for body builder like muscles?

Originally posted by DC@Aug 8 2006, 02:45 AM
do you want to be muscular like a normal person with a nice set of guns, pecs etc..

Well i want what you have just said, i am a pretty big guy now i play prop but want to get the proper prop body, so i want a combination of everything really.

I'm a hooker, and I've been advised not to take supliments. There's not substitute for hard work in the gym. Just eat plenty of the right food.

And props aren't muscular, they're strong, but look a bit fat.

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Aug 8 2006, 10:37 AM
I'm a hooker, and I've been advised not to take supliments. There's not substitute for hard work in the gym. Just eat plenty of the right food.

And props aren't muscular, they're strong, but look a bit fat.
whey would help you wonders

its always good to supplement a little protein after a hard weights session..

Originally posted by The TRUTH@Aug 8 2006, 10:38 AM
Whey and/or Creatine is the way to go.
Yeah...I agree....thats what you need a lot of.

As a prop you need to lose a lot of the fat level in your weight first before trying any muscle supplements as these supplements can make you balloon out if you are already biggish.

Though everybody is different....I took tonnes of supplements toget big years ago and nothing dramatic happened...then I took stuff to lose weight and nothing happened again.

Know your body....study more about your own personal physiology...see some professional people on this....then devise a plan for your diet. What works for us may not work for you.

I've been told to use no protein supplements until I'm older and to try even then to use natural whole protein diets as much as possible. Meaning have a chicken breast right after training or cheese or nuts or wtv. I think that protein supplements are worthwhile, but that you should try to eat natural foods as much as possible. I guess the idea is that protein in normal food is working with a bunch or other things which we might also need to stay healthy. so try and have alot of lean meats (avoid cold cuts) some eggs and lots of other stuff like that, stay away from processed cheese, but try and get good bakery cheeses.

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Aug 8 2006, 12:19 PM
I've been told to use no protein supplements until I'm older and to try even then to use natural whole protein diets as much as possible. Meaning have a chicken breast right after training or cheese or nuts or wtv. I think that protein supplements are worthwhile, but that you should try to eat natural foods as much as possible. I guess the idea is that protein in normal food is working with a bunch or other things which we might also need to stay healthy. so try and have alot of lean meats (avoid cold cuts) some eggs and lots of other stuff like that, stay away from processed cheese, but try and get good bakery cheeses.
I do as much of that as possible i am trying to speed things up a bit

Originally posted by Candyman+Aug 8 2006, 12:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Canadian_Rugby_Guy
@Aug 8 2006, 12:19 PM
I do as much of that as possible i am trying to speed things up a bit [/b]
Steroids!!!!! :lol:

The only way to a girls heart!!!! :p

Although ur dick may shrink - i think :ph34r:

Originally posted by ak47+Aug 8 2006, 12:38 PM-->
Originally posted by Candyman@Aug 8 2006, 12:34 PM

Although ur dick may shrink - i think :ph34r: [/b]
Sure, you don't happen to have any lying around do ya :p

Originally posted by Candyman+Aug 8 2006, 12:45 PM-->
Originally posted by ak47@Aug 8 2006, 12:38 PM

Sure, you don't happen to have any lying around do ya :p [/b]
Only the good stuff from Sven

Although I watch border patrol, and i'll be dammed if u reckon i'll try and infiltrate the NZ clean quaranteen methods

Might aswell grow a beard, wear a turban and strap suicide bomber sign on my behind, and wear a trenchcoat that says - All blacks suck my bombs :ph34r:

Originally posted by ak47+Aug 8 2006, 01:06 PM-->
Originally posted by Candyman@Aug 8 2006, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by ak47@Aug 8 2006, 12:38 PM

Sure, you don't happen to have any lying around do ya :p
Only the good stuff from Sven

Although I watch border patrol, and i'll be dammed if u reckon i'll try and infiltrate the NZ clean quaranteen methods

Might aswell grow a beard, wear a turban and strap suicide bomber sign on my behind, and wear a trenchcoat that says - All blacks suck my bombs :ph34r: [/b]
Go on give it a shot :D

Go to REBEL SPORTS!!!! :D They will sort you out with what you need we have a lot of that sort of stuff for not that much money. But my advise is that before you do get a proper and regular program. if your gona use protien then you dont wana stop doing excersis otherwise you will just get fat.

And if you want to get muscel then heavy weights are good, if you wana look muscely then tone with smaller weights but you probably already know this stuff. Just try and keep things regular and slowly change things if you need. dont go round switching what your doing everytime because this doesnt work.

try taking a lil testosterone with ur protein. no dick shrinkage at all. it also helps fulfill a third of the suicide bombing part. killing 3 birds with 1 stone what more could u ask for

Originally posted by jinxed_nz@Aug 8 2006, 10:18 PM
Go to REBEL SPORTS!!!! :D They will sort you out with what you need we have a lot of that sort of stuff for not that much money. But my advise is that before you do get a proper and regular program. if your gona use protien then you dont wana stop doing excersis otherwise you will just get fat.

And if you want to get muscel then heavy weights are good, if you wana look muscely then tone with smaller weights but you probably already know this stuff. Just try and keep things regular and slowly change things if you need. dont go round switching what your doing everytime because this doesnt work.
Do you work at Rebel Sport if so what do you recomend would you be able to send any info to me??

Latest posts