• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Easports french site updated

H

Handsomebob

Just to le you know, the official Easports french site has been updated with new infos.
they break down every game mode giving more informations about what to expect inside.

apparently they added a cup in the world league, so you don't only play a 3 division championship and get promoted, you also have to play a cup in which every team ( whatever division they are in ) participate.
Reminds me even more of Pro evolution soccer's Master League (EA : you cheap copycat !!!!

And still there are no changes in the release date ( March 10th in europe / 28 days to go)

http://easports.electronicarts.fr/products.view.asp?id=6259

I put the link even tough most of you don't read french

Can't wait

Well that answers one question mentioned earlier - the past world cup schedules are all played with the 2005 rosters.

For the 'most of you who don't speak french' I found this a couple of days ago and there's a summary of it in the 'rugby 2005' thread... Hope that helps

I understand french...and now I can't wait .
Pls Ea sports release at least the demo.

Originally posted by EA France
Super Twelve
5 New Zealand teams (Blues, Hurricanes, Crusaders, Highlanders and Chiefs), 3 Australian (Reds, Waratahs and Brumbies) and 4 South-African (bulldozers, Stormers, Sharks and Cats)

What the f***?

ROFL!

It is a French site, so we'll let them off
<

"Tournament of the Six
Winter appointment impossible to circumvent of the aficionados of European Rugby, the tournament of the VI gathers the elite of the European nations: England, France, Ireland, Scotland, Country of Galle and since 2000, Italy."

"Country of Galle" = Wales

looks good to me
<

Luckily I speak french

I like how they actually confirmed there will be a PC version where as on EA.com they only list PS2 and Xbox

its not that they are wrong its just english and french don't translate perfectly

Originally posted by MightyQuin@Feb 11 2005, 02:46 AM
Well that answers one question mentioned earlier - the past world cup schedules are all played with the 2005 rosters.
The more I think about this, the more pointless and mind-numbing it becomes.

Why, oh lord(!), why would anyone want to play the 1999 tournament and the 2003 tournament with 2005 players? Who? Who among you is the idiot?

It makes no sense whatsoever. The whole point of playing historical matches is that you can play with historical players.

Since EA don't want to add historical players (which is fine) but want us to have the ability to play different World Championships . . . (here's an idea) LET US CREATE OUR OWN TOURNAMENTS.

In regards to this feature, the thinking behind what EA have done is asinine at best.

Latest posts